Where to dekit

Ralliart

Neutral Newbie

i wanna dekit my lancer CS3 but where to do it?like takin out safc2 n itc,exhaust,short shifter so ...planning to do this sat...

↡ Advertisement

Hi Ralliant, have you dekit your bodykits which you mentioned that you will do last Sat.

Have you done so yet and what is issafc2. If you have not and looking for a reasonable price, I might refer you to my friend who does bodykits and dekitting.

You may want to PM me.

Can't make a new thread so I ride on this...

I've booked a new car and will trade-in my Nissan Sunny soon.

The thing is that I've got a new set of michelin tires only recently; cost quite a bit. So I'm wondering if I can go to a tire shop and change to some lousy tire in exchange of some spare cash before trading in?

Where do u guys recommend? I got the tires direct from michelin workshop, so I don't think they want. Or any takers?

Thanks!

Edited by Prosumer

You can try posting in the classifieds, see if anybody wans to buy it from you. Then you'll just do a simple swop yours-his. I think that would be better than selling back to a shop. [bounce2]

Tried posting to classified just now but also cannot make a new thread... [:/]

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Anyway, if any1 reading this is interested in a swop with your old tires by topping up with a reasonable amount of cash, pls pm me or call 9786-8860 (do not sms as this is a forwarding #)

Specs: 185/65R15

↡ Advertisement