Suzuki Every for $22,988?

Anokewee

Did anyone seen the Pin****e ad in classified ads last saturday? They are bringing in a Suzuki model called Every. The price is $22,988 with guaranteed COE!!! Wah so cheap? Thats means OPC will be $5988!

From the pix of the ad and thru google i think it's a commercial van based vehicle but still the price is [shocked][shocked]

noname.jpg

The ad. Sorry for the low res phone image...

top_image02.jpg

Strangely enough the pix on suzuki website has slightly different design..

Mod potential...

this Suzuki Every is solely registered as Light Goods Vehicles.... for Good Cum Passenger(GPV) u need at least 6 seater at the back..

so dun get duped into buying this as a pte passenger car or GPV...

for LGV, seats are not allowed at the rear.... so good luck to those having the seats in place at the back.. u risk getting fine.... if ever there was an accident n someone gets killed without insurance coverage...good luck. its as good as murder...

↡ Advertisement

Confirmed it is commercial vehicle.

comes with dual air bag and ABS .. better than KIA with no ABS and airbags laugh.gif

Somemore got one row of passenger seat.

Also got free GPS leh and of cos the COE is guaranteed but only available in SG by end june.

icic...not a bad deal if u asked me

I was hoping they wud fit it wif a decent bodykit or atleast a nice set of sport rims to make it stand out.But then again cant really argue wif the price.in todays advert they compared its 660cc engine to a V8. laugh.gif

bodykit maybe..but sports rim ..doubt so..unless by manufacturer...

eh...660cc...compared to a V8...

eh..is it anywhere near a V6 in the 1st place dizzy.gif

Wah, if so cheap, I don't mind getting it as a 2nd car and registered as an OPC man. However, on 2nd thought, it is so light and underpower, must be a pain to drive.

Regards,

unfortunately u can't always haf the best of both worlds.

this is the answer me looking for...

so it is still a LGV afterall...

but dun mind me side track a little...

for GPV...

1) i can buy a van such as Renault Trafic or Toyota Hiace...

register as GPV rite...

2) i pay road tax of $950 and insurance covering all those seated behind rite

3) it is still under G plate am i rite..so i am restricted to wad G plate is limited too rite

GPV got 110% Additional Registration Fee(ARF) of OMV

end of 10 years no PARF.... pretty much the same like pte motor car except that pte motor car got PARF when u scrap the car.

to reg Hiace/trafic as GPV, u need to have at least 6 seats in the rear compartment..

• Praise 1

whaha...i dunno how to drive van.... cause i never use my side mirrors when i drive...i only use the side mirrors for parking.... lol

whaha.. in my whole life i never drive lorry or pickup before....whaahaa.... i drive my fren kangoo once almost killed the motorcycle ah lau who went pass me cursing n swearing..... lol

n i hate MPV as well... they are no different from van.... dunno how to drive...

cause when i drive i only use rear view mirror... lol

bro.u nid a lesson on driving vans or lorries or not...

come look for me bah...

and think u lack the blind spot mirror..dat is why u almost hit others..

so wad car u driving..care to share

whaha... thank u beri the much...

whahaa i dun think i wanna drive those big bulky metal monster box again..... later killed someone then tats it... dun wanna be Leegan no.2

i'm driving a cmi old COE car....nothing worth mentioning...

Edited by Dynaway

whaha...i not saying lorry driver are reckless.... but its jus me...jus dun like to drive a car with a rear view mirror that cannot see anything!!!

i dunno wat the heck they make rear view mirror for enclosed vans for...... see the goods??? lol

Neutral Newbie

I understand insurance only covers those working for the company. But back seats not allowed meh? I tot LTA relaxed the rules? Anyway, this Every comes with original back seats fitted, so the PI cannot be selling something illegal right?

Can someone confirm on this?

↡ Advertisement