Do You Remove Small Pebbles In-between Tyre Treads

Picnic06-Biante15

While washing my car weekly, I always make a point to remove those small pebbles in-between the tyre tread. Read in a magazine before that this pebbles could cause skids if not remove.

As a matter of interest, Do you remove those pebbles? Your imput is very much appreciated.

Cheers.

[sunny][sunny][sunny]

↡ Advertisement

Yes, I do if these are visible to me. Have been doing so since the day I owned car, its habitual as these are eye sore to me than anything else.

Regards,

Neutral Newbie

I do that too but it's not because I think the pebbles will cause skidding. It's because I can't stand the "tack,tack,tack" sound as the larger pebbles hit the road surface..... very irritating.

Neutral Newbie

Just a point of thought.

By removing those pebbles, in some way, it don't shorten the lifespan of the tyres too.

As it will be difficult for the pebbles to drop off themselves, as time past, it get embedded deeper into the grove, causing some damage to the tyre thread.

While washing my car weekly, I always make a point to remove those small pebbles in-between the tyre tread. Read in a magazine before that this pebbles could cause skids if not remove.

As a matter of interest, Do you remove those pebbles? Your imput is very much appreciated.

Cheers.

sunny.gifsunny.gifsunny.gif

If I see it, will try to remove it.nod.gif

Got a cheap swiss knife replica tool which comes handy in removing those small pebbles... sly.gif