First time in my life i see tp at overhead bridge and i ...

Dystopia

Neutral Newbie

those that travel past along the road in front of Pierce Sec, do becareful. [bounce1]

That overhead bridge there is a hot spot, always got tp there. The road is often empty and so is really tempting to speed there.

↡ Advertisement

ya lor! That was bad influence man. Imagine new drivers come into MCF, see his post...think it's ok to drive at 110 as standard overtaking speed. WLE!

good man you. Now my 2yo girl can only shout to be whenever she see MRT. She'ld shout "Train! Train!!".

Next time ask her to identify mata. Then ask her to shout "Mata! Mata!!". Her eyesight damn good sia.

Neutral Newbie
come on guys.

lets give the boy a break.

he just got his license.

think he is trying to learn also.

Although i do not agree with his actions also, but lets face it.

think most of us, i would not say all, go over the speed limit every now and then.

give him a chance lah.

[;)][;)]

Think bottom line is must take responsibility for own actions lar...

Balance your need to speed with the consequences...

Don't speed beyond your means.... [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

Wah liew... Biologically manufactured mata detector...

Beats any radar/laser detectors in the market...

Tempting me to manufacture also siah....

But production and maintenance cost damn high leh....

(edited)

Yes correct, no one is perfect. Sometimes we mistakenly / purposely drive above the speed limit due to many different reasons / excuses.

But 1 thing I think we need to be clear is, its not correct for anyone here, in a car forum, to openly declare / concurr that 110kmh is a normal cruising speed, nor is it a normal over taking speed. MCF should promotes correct driving cultures.

Like the army saying goes "Do what you want, but don't get caught". It's the same here. You can't promote "Do what you want and tell the world it's correct and the norm"

Edited by Kianbeng

1st Gear
ya lor! That was bad influence man. Imagine new drivers come into MCF, see his post...think it's ok to drive at 110 as standard overtaking speed. WLE!

nah.. when people want to speed, they have thousand and one excuse to do that..

if newbies relies on a forum to tell them what to do... then I really pity them coz they can't think for themselves..

But sometimes, for ppl who are 18yo, how many are able to think for themselves?

I think there are also quite some super youngsters who aren't even eligible to take driving lessons yet, but they participate in this forum and talk about their papa or mama's car. Since this is a community, shouldn't we incalcate the correct values?

1st Gear

let them learn the hard way.. 18 years old and can't think? at times, people in their 30s also cannot think..

2 months of intensive driving vs 10 years of driving once in a blue moon, I wonder which is more dangerous..

anyway, pls don't be mislead by what I wrote. I totally agree with you on the part of dangerous driving.

equally dangerous. 2mths of intensive driving to and fro supermarket, shopping center nt exceeding 10km per trip? We oso duno hw often tis fella drives and the mileage he clocks.

Aniwae, he isnt replying, looks like he dun dare face us.

Bro, no problem. This isnt my first time replying with u. [laugh]

of cos u saw it 1st time... juz got ur license 2mths ago, dun expect to c them everyday mah...

come on guys.

lets give the boy a break.

he just got his license.

think he is trying to learn also.

Although i do not agree with his actions also, but lets face it.

think most of us, i would not say all, go over the speed limit every now and then.

give him a chance lah.

[;)][;)]

Maybe he should start by learning the consequences before he attempts to speed.

Not speed first, then worry and ask about the consequences later. Esp being a P-plater with less points to spare.

For TS's benefit in realising how fragile his hold on that license is: Assuming he did get caught for speeding this time at 20kmh above speed limit, he will receive $130 fine + 4 demerit points. Maybe he thinks, left 8 points, can speed similarly twice more. But all it takes is for him to chiong the red light once and get caught on camera and he can say [wave] to his license.

1st Gear

anyway.. all drivers need to know their limit.. sadly those that don't don't end up in a good situation ..

If u r man enough to speed, then u must be man enough to accept the consequences.

No point crying n whining here when wat's done is done.

was speeding 110kmh at 80 or 90 kmh stretch at AYE ..

wah just got licence 2 months ago so suay already. what will happen to me ? i dun wan my licence to get revoke .....

possible to get just a warning ?

Hey, why u speeding in the first place?

If you go to www.spf.gov.sg and under the TP and law, there are panelties put there for your reference. Depending on how fast you are travelling and how fast you are from the speed limit. Anything above 40-50kmh of the speedlimit is court case and very likely loose your license + jail and driving ban.

Rgds

haha bro, well said. may i add,

he regretted to speed over limit and get suspected that TP got him already.

he feared that it will cost him his license and worst, any panalty will seriously affect his finance for getting a new car.

so many bros here *abish* him left-right-center. happy sial.

just want Dystopia to know that , all the bros here do not meant to 'put you down'. if u read carefully, all meant well. :) it may sound harsh. but they meant well.

do not be dishearted.

think of it this way, if one cannot even accept the 'hashness' in written words on the internet, whats more on the road, face-to-face, it is going to be many times worse than that. take it in a positive light. :)

no problem one. trust me.

(edited)

Yo.. u just given us more reasons to give unadulterated *abish* to him.... haha

Edited by Madsumm
↡ Advertisement