Malaysia: Directions to Genting

Nhrisuzu

Nite drive is pretty easy cos traffic is very light. Just stay awake can liao.

Did a nite drive last year.

10.30pm clear spore customs. 2.30am already at the First World check-in counter liao. ^_^

U only took 4 hrs to reach from JB to Genting??? :o

↡ Advertisement

can be possible..used to hop on my bro car n managed to reach genting in abt 4hrs+..only stopped once for toilet break..but dont intend to do the same as night time need my alertness though..

Hi everyone! this coming saturday 23th oct i am driving up genting thru causeway at 6.30am and returning on monday 25th oct afternoon anyone also going? we can convoy together [drivingcar]

Hi bros.I will driving to Malaysia for the first time on this coming Monday after getting my license for 3 years:).I will be going to malaccca,KL,n genting.heard that genting is a very dangerous place to drive in.any tips for mi:)I will be driving with my Subaru legency with total 4 pax.can the car make it to the top?Thanks all

Hi bros.I will driving to Malaysia for the first time on this coming Monday after getting my license for 3 years:).I will be going to malaccca,KL,n genting.heard that genting is a very dangerous place to drive in.any tips for mi:)I will be driving with my Subaru legency with total 4 pax.can the car make it to the top?Thanks all

Driving your Legency up Genting confirm and guarantee chop no problem. [:)] Now genting have 2 lanes up and down, so even u go slow also ok, just keep to the left will do. But if u r driving to Cameron highlands then a bit jialat, cause only 1 lane and the slope more steep and bendy! :wacko:

Edited by 13177

How much is parking charges at Genting?

make sure no valuables in yr is visible - take out yr cash card (the cover as well). Park head in and turn yr wheel full lock. If

yr head unit is DVD - take out the LCD face plate.

i just back from Genting on 26th Dec.

not really very jam in terms of the traffic going up

just that the MSCP are quite full and you will have to circle about at the lower levels to find a parking slot.

Lifts to Genting lst world is damn packed...

Just one note of advice (to save abit of cost).

Just before you reach Genting, you can consider detour to Gohtong Jaya (half way up mountain, at the round about where the police post is located (left hand side of police post if u going in Genting direction), to have your meals....

10 pax eat zhi char, approx RM 99.00.

its considered very cheap Vs you are to eat inside Genting (I had a sunshine egg, one fried drum stick and one veggies, with rice = RM 21.00).

Edited by Byond

hi Byond,

I came back the same day as you did..

Left around 12pm and saw a group of Malaysian Super Bike zoom pass on the way down.

Will be driving up again on 7th Feb to 9th Feb 2011

Anyone?

↡ Advertisement