Malaysia: Directions to Genting

Nhrisuzu

So easy to get gold nowadays?

Mine time was difficult..need to sit at table for hours...hahaha

RW Genting now introduced Tier Points to determine your membership tier status on an annual basis.

Tier Points earned in a calendar year will be used to determine your membership status for the next calendar year. If you qualify for an upgrade, this change in status is reflected immediately in the same calendar year, and also applies for the next calendar year

Tier Points are earned on an annual basis, your Tier Points will automatically reset to zero on January 1 of every calendar year. This does not impact your Genting Points. 

can top rm100 for to & fro from jb to genting and back to jb

Do take note that before 7am, the tambah ie top up service is not available from the kiosk however you can TOP up from the petrol kiosk. I wanted to TOP up last sat but I was there at 630am so the lady told me cannot TOP up yet.

From 2nd link, I managed to TOP up at the Techron petrol kiosk.

• Praise 1

Do take note that before 7am, the tambah ie top up service is not available from the kiosk however you can TOP up from the petrol kiosk. I wanted to TOP up last sat but I was there at 630am so the lady told me cannot TOP up yet.

From 2nd link, I managed to TOP up at the Techron petrol kiosk.

Thanks. This is helpful information. In this case if I need to travel before 7am, it would mean needing a card with value to pay the road toll into Malaysia first. 

Thanks. This is helpful information. In this case if I need to travel before 7am, it would mean needing a card with value to pay the road toll into Malaysia first.

for 2nd link, after Singapore immigration, when you reach msia side, use the left most lane, there is a auto machine to top up or buy a new card, 24/7.

sorry right most lane.

Edited by Jman888

But I think extreme left lane allows you to pay cash

Anyone knows how much it costs now to take a cab from Pudu Station up to Genting? Used to be 60 ringgit for the whole cab but I'm guessing should be higher now. 

Anybody knows if there is still durian stalls at mid hill of genting after the strawberry farm is tore down?

if you mean Gothong Jaya, yes, have.

Anyone knows how much it costs now to take a cab from Pudu Station up to Genting? Used to be 60 ringgit for the whole cab but I'm guessing should be higher now.

Check via uber or grab app

Now tuas have automated top up machine
  • Praise 1

Anybody knows if there is still durian stalls at mid hill of genting after the strawberry farm is tore down?

look for a daughter and mother seller that is stationed outside 全记 restaurant. Honest durian seller if you ask me.

And please do not eat at 全记, the food is horrible to say the least. Those tarnished photos of celebrities is nothing but BS.

• Praise 3

look for a daughter and mother seller that is stationed outside 全记 restaurant. Honest durian seller if you ask me.

And please do not eat at 全记, the food is horrible to say the least. Those tarnished photos of celebrities is nothing but BS.

Thanks! will try it out!

look for a daughter and mother seller that is stationed outside å¨è®° restaurant. Honest durian seller if you ask me.

And please do not eat at å¨è®°, the food is horrible to say the least. Those tarnished photos of celebrities is nothing but BS.

Hi

Which restaurant do you recommend then? Thks!

Hi

go gotong only for durian.

Or just go Madan Kwan at hotel first world. 

tentatively can also go mushroom farm at genting. Its at a attap house behind the petrol kisok.

Hi

Din tai feng loh. Their fried rice is better than SG IMO.

Price is lower than Singapore and they have items on the menu which you can't find in SG.

Din tai feng loh. Their fried rice is better than SG IMO.

Price is lower than Singapore and they have items on the menu which you can't find in SG.

DTF has a branch at gothong jaya?