Parking in hotels/resorts in JB safe ???

oomph

Neutral Newbie

Lots of threads about the safety (or lackof) in JB/M'sia.

Wanted to start a more positive one - if you need to park your car in JB/M'sia - where is the safest place to park it ?

I'd think 4- or 5-star hotels and resorts will have the best security in mind - for both personal safety and the car safety. Their business depends on it. Of course the normal measures apply e.g. park head in, steering wheel full turn, steering lock etc.

↡ Advertisement

i find chaotic place like JB worst..i can go to sleepy towns like BP and feel safer. in JB, even steering lock or wat lock, 5 or 4 star, ur car maybe gone in 60 secs.

Some hotels even 5 star,their carpark is outsourced,so anything happen to the car is at your own risk. The hotel wont be responsible. FYI

Neutral Newbie

Anywhere in JB also not safe,including friend's house,they are bros here saying their friends park their ride in friend's house,next day gone to no where. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

some bad eggs ? I think they need to wipe out a whole species that's gone bad [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie
[sweatdrop] erm.... I mean "species" symbolically to mean a "behavior type" - No racist connotations, or offence intended. Please forgive. Sorry. [lipsrsealed]