New BMW 5 series concept: Bull eyes to hawk eyes

Kiadaw

The new BMW 5 series, set to debut in 2010. I am not a big fan of current styling, but the new one is very chio [inlove] looking, although the design que abit taken from 3 series coupe.

If the production model look like this, I be lining up for it...if I can afford.

The base model already so stunning, just imagine how the M5 version will look!![sunny]

http://blog.worldcarfans.com/index.cfm/807...s-debut-in-2010

8070507.006.Mini1L.jpg

8070507.006.1M.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Publish the picture so early and only release the product in 2010... wait later MIC copy the design and release first...sweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie

Nice! Like the proportions too. The front do remind me of a snarling Gremlin with two pointy ears and huge nostrils. Mean!

Wow...a vast improvement over the current model if this picture is accurate/true. The rear lights look like the Audi A5 though.

(edited)

It is lacking in conti-look. Never like the sharp pointed head-light, looks like a Japanese car. For example, the BMW 3 E46 previous model has a more conti feel than the current BMW 3 E90 model.

Edited by Billcoke

Neutral Newbie

wah its much nicer....

i was always a big fan of BMW

but the current 5 and 7 series is not up to standards

if this is what the new 5 is like, looks like i'm falling in love all over again

but the two kidney grill are big and make it look like a pigfrown.gif if only they make it smaller, it will look better, imho

Neutral Newbie

If the new 5 looks like this come 2010, it will definitely be my next car (assuming I can afford it) unless the Italian comes up with a more striking design...

Neutral Newbie

Me too bro.. BMW have the best performance & handling now look good too.. A driver's car always.. Sheer driving pleasure [hur][thumbsup][drivingcar]

(edited)
the 7 series concept CS is much nicer than this in my opinion.wink.gif

7series Concept CS??

i don't think the Concept CS -a 4dr coupe- is related to the 7er.

Edited by Carcraze