Perodua Viva

Laxidate

Neutral Newbie

Cars that share platforms like the Fiat Ulysse,Peugeot 807,Citroen C8 have diff. front and rear designs but not interiors.It is still difficult to change the interior of a car as the parts have been designedto fit onto the chassis.A new design means new chassis

↡ Advertisement

i saw it on the "Weekend TODAY" newspaper....at the motoring section..... [thumbsup]

Just called up Perocom Auto today. Confirmed Viva will be coming in by March next year. Price not announced but auto version targeted at just under $40K at today's COE prices. [thumbsup]

So that means Kelisa and Kenari prices will drop when new Viva is launched early next yr.

There shd be a clearance sale then

Neutral Newbie
kelisa will be no more i think.....cos the viva is to replace the Kancil n Kelisa....

2008 will be Kancil's final year

Response to the new Perodua Viva must be very encouraging as Perodua has now confirmed that production of the Kancil, its oldest model, will stop sometime next year. Prior to the launch, at a media preview, it had been said that the Kelisa would be retired but the Kancil would stay in production for 'an indefinite period'. This put to rest the rumours that both models would be retired at the same time to be replaced by the Viva alone.

http://www.motortrader.com.my/NUS/articles..._933/page_m.asp

post-67-1179117350_thumb.png

Neutral Newbie
cos the Viva range is from 660cc to 1000cc....so both kancil n kelisa are affected.... [sunny]

Yeah hopes that they scrap both this model.

Don't hang-on to it like the Wira & Iswara [hur]

is it me or does perodua's version seem to haf a slightly sportier outlook compared to the daihatsu version. [:/]