Perodua Viva

Laxidate

yap.. its a tiny bit more X than the rest of the small car section but the design and space really draws lots of attentions and buyers.. my auntie got one, my 3 cousins got 3, my uncle got one as well... its that popular... [:p][:p]

my auntie who got the myvi got a proton saga lying around somewhere ley... i got a altis now.. no need proton now.. [:p]

(edited)

Myvvi definitely not coming in, so of course must be kicked aside.

actually i love it a lot but i forgot to go in n have a feel of it cos i was busy discussing about Kelisa. Placed a order for Kelisa this afternoon, if everything goes well, early august shld get the car liao.

kenari is more spacious than kelisa n kelisa got that sporty looks. but Viva got that space and sporty look.

Edited by Otacon

U booked liao?? Manual or auto?? Man, you will not regret. I really miss my Kelisa ever since I sold it. The raw 3 cylinder engine and that go kart handling. Oh...go join the Kelisa Club Singapore. You will learn a lot about your fish...I mean your ride! [lipsrsealed]

booked manual one already. i already joined Kelisa Club Singapore but cannot post new threads as i am not a fully registered member.

Neutral Newbie

[:)] Hi May i know how much u bought for yr kelisa 1.0M. The price was super cheap last year but too bad I missed it and now waiting for price to drop as I am not in any hurry to get a OPC car.

I just wonder, let's say Perodua stop manufacturing kelisa/kenari and if someone like u bought this model, will you have problem to get spare parts etc. I am wondering if this new model comes in next march 2008, will kelisa price drop drastically and best time to buy. Thanks [;)]

Hi bro.. the spare parts for kelisa can be found easily up north for the next 5 to 10 years... for the price to drop next year march... i dun think anyone will know this answer [laugh]

should be arriving in singapore soon too.

budget compact car seekers will now have another option.

I guess so too, its high time proton update their car models if they still want to remain profitable.

i got it at $18999 without sports rim, tinting and leather seat. but i failed to bid the COE successful becos COE went up. sad... [:(]

I think this year march was dirt cheap too, about $15000 for OPC.