Awesome Audi RS4 Test

Specialized

Neutral Newbie

RS4...

OT abit - you guys need to check out the S3. Mean freaking machine. only 8 in SG.

Neutral Newbie

NEW S3 (8P): Initial batch 5 units, all sold.

two red, one white, one blue, one grey.

new batch on order, price will likely go up from 171k to about 179k

S3 has a OMV of nearly 55K, if you can swallow the asking of 171k. its a very good deal cos the S3 comes fully loaded with almost every option on the spec list.

with regards to the video, the RS4 is not the latest B7 version. Infact it was 2 generations ago.

the black RS4 in shown is the Avant (wagon) only B5 RS4. limited production for about 6000 units worldwide and regarded as the original hooligan in the pinstripe suit wagon Q car.

the B5 RS4 was powered by a 2.7 biturbo which was cosworth developed and produced 380bhp. tuners could easily squeeze 450 bhp out of that biturbo engine but we dont know if the car in the video was tuned. from the way it pulls away, id say yes very likely.

thanks for the vid, i enjoyed watching it with the red scoop in view :-)

Neutral Newbie

exectemo....the driver can sometime be the one that make a fool to the brand. But of course I know some driver who drive a simple Skoda while eating bananas still can out run a WRX on a huge long turn into an expressway. Now that is what I call a good driver even though his "car brand" is always thought to be worst than the jap's one. Just like LH in McLaren making the current world champion running for his money [laugh] ...it is always the driver, not the car right.

hi bro sirbrian

I think the bro eating banana and beating the rex, we both know who he is. haha :-)

bless

tashi

↡ Advertisement