Awesome Audi RS4 Test

Specialized

Bro, tested e S6 las week wz an old fren n I couldn't believe how quiet, civilised and user-friendly it was! Imagine a V10 detuned Gar-ya-do engine purring lke a kitten, as compared to roar in e other car.imagine at launch, it was purring.none of that RS4 V8 growl but speed was building like crazy! so much torque !!

post-22-1186421316_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Saw a RS4 in Tampines this week, wound down my window to specially listen to the exhaust note whenever he moves off. Wasn't those show off types that wants to let you know you around character but a cool slow driver that just steps on the accelerator enough just not to attract too much attention. Nice ride bro. I followed him till the ECP turnoff.

Neutral Newbie

which part of tampines? I stay there too but have yet to seen one...the only one I know that is nearest there is the one driven by the boss of SIA....Mr. Chew.

Nice chap who drives nicely too.....alyway love to hear his car roar to live when he exits airline house during the evening...vroom vroom vroom...

Neutral Newbie

pls lar....make up your mind on which side of the force you are going for your next car...the good or the dark side.....

1st say you buying VW Passat T....then rex...then rs4....then evo X....now interested in S6...I think you just need to look for a ride like the airbus/boeing ones...something that comes with rat and mcdu and 3FMS to help you control your ride when combing hair while beating others [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Sirbrian

don't forget it mus hav RNP4, AP disengaged mode and NG FADEC! twin T/Rev.

I nvr say I buying passat T. I said i wan to sell my B12 coilovers!

and pls dun show off driving around Tamps in ur RS4!!

yawnnnnnn......

Edited by Conned

hi bro

just saw a Yellow S series Audi alongside from city to Tuas on the AYE recently. Very nice car too.

God bless

tashi

↡ Advertisement