Recommend aftermarket slotted rotors

oomph

Neutral Newbie
hmmm can change to brembo sports rotors ...slotted , cheap. get frm brembo agent at yishun...

then find anywhere workshop to change

hi.. how much are the brembo rotors?

thx

↡ Advertisement

the last time brembo max,.... is ard 130+ for my focus a pair

now not sure... hear brembo max is replace by another model. details no sure , hear fren say today..

unless anyone frm brembo to verify?

Neutral Newbie
coincicdentally i just did find out about VTTR. Looks much like JBT - any one can compare the two?

VTTR just announced their 8pot system while JBT has had these for a longtime now. So, technology wise, JBT is there and also well established in Taiwan. Definitely a better bet.

I had AP racing brake system (calipers and drilled rotors) on my ODY becos the oem brakes sucks. Recently just sold the AP Racing to a CL7 bro.

hmmm can change to brembo sports rotors ...slotted , cheap. get frm brembo agent at yishun...

got the address??

aiyo all need spoon feed one...

on earlier than this posting got the lintrex website rite... ?

pls go there to search for the local address and call the office for enquires on brembo max for quotes !

i am not representing them in any way.

anyway their price is quite alrite , not anyhow quote pple... :)

hey guys,

sorry to jump in but seeing this is thread is about brakes.. which brakes are better or model would you go for?

project U or AP racing as both cost about the same for the 4 caliper set.

do not this is for a daily drive and not a dragster. [thumbsup]

Personally, i'm on AP 4 pot kit. Not too sure abt project mu. You can drop by Escape and take a look at the system first. You should compare the rotors. In that sense i'm very impressed with AP.

If budgets not a problem, ask Peter to customized a race kit.. Damn steam. Super light

ok thx man,

personally i also think that the AP is a better product but those project mu will look sweet with a black set of rays wheels. Budget is always a problem haha. maybe i also can considder the endless brakes not sure on the price thought.

thx ill check them out maybe they can get me a good deal.

Btw can I use braided hoses on my stock brakes for the time being? will I have to top up my brake fluid after doing so?

thx again [thumbsup]

If you are referring to steel braided hose, yes you can use them on your stock brakes.

When you change your braided hose, you must change your brake fluid at the same time to avoid any air or moisture being captured. I will not recommend top up the brake fluid.

which agent at yishun ??

↡ Advertisement