Conoco Hydroclear 5W30 Diamond

Jemjem

Hi

Would like to check with bros in tis forum if tis engine oil is gd n suitable for use in sg as my frd gave me a few bottles for free. On e label states:

Conoco Hydroclear Super all season Diamond

Hydrocrack formula

5W30 Exceeds API SL

ILSAC GF-3 & ILSAC GF-2

Ford WSS-M2C205-A and M2C153-G

Ford WSS-M2C910-A1 and A2

Chrysler MS-6395 and MS-6395H

GM9986166, 9986125 and 9986126

Is this oil Synthetic or mineral?

Also, how many KM should I change engine oil if this engine oil is used?

THanks

jemjem

↡ Advertisement

Group III stuff. Good stuff. Use all the way to 10k. If you intend to buy, better get from Malaysia. Cheaper. Way cheaper.

THanks. he ehee.. actually gotten 4 bottles 4liters for free. Guess my next few servicing will be $10 since i can use this oil. he ehee..

by the way is there a shelve life for the oil?

jemjem

Can enlighten me how to see when is the production of the oil? Tried to search for a date print but failed both on the conoco oil and carlu*b i have

jemjem

just use la.. car wun get stomachache and diarrhea/vomit [;)]

at very most even if oil expire, maybe protect ur engine by 10% less or change at shorter interval.

Group III stuff. Good stuff. Use all the way to 10k. If you intend to buy, better get from Malaysia. Cheaper. Way cheaper.

Hi genie, do u know how much is it selling in malaysia? buy from where?

Turbocharged

i know any "project" petrol kisok in malaysia selling this... if my memory not failing me, i got mine last year for Ringgit$79/... [:p]

Unfortunately they do not supply lubricants in SEA anymore. Whatever on the shelf are left over.

Comfort Delgro is still using 5w40 for servicing their cars, but again these are EX stocks(ofcourse they purchsed in drums). Once the stock deplete, they will have to look for new supply.

I am just looking for off the shelf stocks in bottles for my own consumption. I personally find 5W30 hydrocracked very good.

that is cheap! ot a little... i met up with my cousin.. and apparently his car in indonesia is using Petronas engine oil and he was charged around S$90 for it! imagine in malaysia maybe selling RM60-70! wow!

Turbocharged

talk about petronas engine oil, i read somewhere before...their top end engine oil is good stuff but expensive... and i always top up petronas petrol when im there... [sly]

just use la.. car wun get stomachache and diarrhea/vomit [;)]

at very most even if oil expire, maybe protect ur engine by 10% less or change at shorter interval.

THought there is a 5 yrs selve life?

jemjem

↡ Advertisement