COE Open Bidding- 21/05/2007

DarkLord

stock market is red hot and many many ppl have made a nice killing on the stock market... so with extra money, they will change/buy cars lor....

↡ Advertisement

Good lahz... I was tempted to join the banking sector as well.. But decided to stick to my passion in the end. laugh.gif

How i envy u guys..

u all got your coe already but not me!!!

*sob* [sweatdrop]

guess wad? i was promised 3 guaranteed coe by this moustache salesman of mine! mine is a PI car.....his workshop is at automobile level 5!!!!!!!

(pls don ever go there! i have waited close to 2 months for my car!)

signed the forms on 1st april...till now...

now that my 3rd bidding failed he did not even sound paisey and still wana lie to me somemore saying my car definately be getting by 13 june! [furious]

guys! should i believe him or juz take out my deposit and go bang table at his workshop?

steffy [blush]

No. You should not go down and bang table first. The longer they drag, the more you benefit. Because the car you booked is at a low price and getting a very high COE. You're on the gain side. Unless the salesperson ask you to top-up COE, then you start to bang table. You should not stress him, use reverse psychology to play with him. Wait until the 12 June and call him at 6pm. Find you whether you can get the car on 13 June as he said. If still cannot. Flip table instead.

Neutral Newbie

hahaha....flip table!!

yea i could imagine myself doing that!

hey but y i cannot stress him?? he has been draging my car for so long already...

in fact later i thinking of going down to the workshop to showhand with him!

what if i wait till 13 june still no car? by then if i gonna buy another new car the price would be pretty high...how?? [hur]

or should i go and burn down his workshop??

sigh...

steffy

Neutral Newbie
How i envy u guys..

u all got your coe already but not me!!!

*sob* [sweatdrop]

guess wad? i was promised 3 guaranteed coe by this moustache salesman of mine! mine is a PI car.....his workshop is at automobile level 5!!!!!!!

(pls don ever go there! i have waited close to 2 months for my car!)

signed the forms on 1st april...till now...

now that my 3rd bidding failed he did not even sound paisey and still wana lie to me somemore saying my car definately be getting by 13 june! [furious]

guys! should i believe him or juz take out my deposit and go bang table at his workshop?

steffy [blush]

I seriously think u should take back yr deposit and wait for the COE and car prices to cool down. Its getting too damn hot liao. [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

""" his workshop is at automobile level 5!!!!!!! """

Bro, if its a workshop called C*** L*** S**g , take back ur deposit and sever ties with em, i got cheated by em once. freaking pissed with em ! CLS is on Lvl 5 too. AD is the best.

hmmz...i don tin so..the shop is Cu***m Mo**r

the salesman very obivos looking wan...he got moustache on his face wan..so look out for that! that is his trademark! [flowerface]

so u tin the market would be les "hot" after july lar?

eh...btw y u call me bro?

im lady leh..

steff the lady.. [gorgeous]

Neutral Newbie
Steffy, if you are given the option of taking back deposit and can afford to wait, i would take it back if i were you. Current COE is too hot (even with a weak market), and you can observe the market again when GST 7% kicks in. No car no pain, unless you're used to driving around everywhere already. [laugh]

eddie (90085584)

okie...most likely i be gg down later to flip table @ him to tk back my money...

aiya duno lar...c wad he has got to say lor...hopefully he don c me lady bully me! [shocked]

steff the lady

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

How did it go? Anyway, friends in the industry are telling me things like 'COE will not come back down in the near future, due to improving economy, too little vehicles deregistered this year, COE quota gonna be cut this September...' So, dun blame me if prices keep going up. [laugh]

Then again, i believe patience is key. It can dun go down now, but who knows what happens next year, and so on. In the meantime, accumulate your wealth while you still can, and perhaps buy in cash when it drops! [thumbsup]

Whatever the case, one thing is for sure... The market is NOT strong. Remember Borneo had to run a promotion to draw in the crowds even with a new model (Vios) AND a 3 week order collection before the COE in April...

eddie (90085584)

Edited by Redeel

Neutral Newbie

Hi Redeel and to those who have follow the steffy chase moustache salesman story!

just to update u guys...

i went down to his ubi showroom in the afternoon...guess wad?

firstly, his moustache is gone! (he shave it off) hehe...

secondly, once he saw me, he led me to c my supposely car(honda fit)..

he say now that "my car" is already park in his workshop he will die die have to bid for me wan...ask me not to worry...

haiz...hard to believe him given that i did not get coe after 3 guranteed bidding! [thumbsdown]

thirdly, with regards to my loan issue its even a bigger problem!

he gave me 4.5% for a 10 yr loan from GE...

loan amount is $47k (car price is $53k), meaning that GE will give me rebate of around $6k to top up the diference in my car price...

my frens were shocked to c 4.5%!

haiz..looks like i got a lot of problems wif PI company.... [bigcry]

if ur saying that he say that Ge will rebate u 6k i think u kena chop liaoz...

selling price 53k interest @ 4.5& per annum $2385 X 10yrs=$23,850 Cashback is calculated by 30% of the total compounded interest 30% X $23,850=$7,155 10yrs u loan frm Ge $76,850 so ur monthly installment estimate wud be ard $640

if he say 47k lagi worst actual amt shud be $45,845,not forgetting there wud be admin charges for high loan @ 1% of loan taken in this case 53k=$530.hidden charges etc...in black&white??

by the way y must take frm Ge & @ such a high interest rate?other bank and finance inst can get also @ lower rates.such practice wud be only win win for Pi&loan coy.ur interest the Pi&loan coy earn 50% each way.by the way i am not frm any PI or AD posing SE.I did my homework wif a few PI.sumtimes the SE blur like sotong and i have to calculate for them to see.they got this ?! face on them xia..

if you stress him, you will make yourself more workout because the conversation will go nowhere. At the end of the conversation, he will still tell you that your car can only be collected on 13 june. So why waste time talking, you can use your time to do something more beneficial for yourself.

Use reverse psychology, it works.

↡ Advertisement