SPC Minds Wash towards Vivo City/Harbourfront(Pasir Panjang)

Maz75

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi fellow bros and sis, [:)]

This may sound alittle absurd to share my last sunday car wash experience but I felt that it will be nice to help some folks out there with my story.

I was on the way to Vivo city for some weekend shopping with my wife, thereafter I realise the small ride of mine was pretty covered with dirt and grime.Thus,I decided to pop into one of the petrol stations along Pasir Panjang for a wash.

Soon I was in the queue of several cars waiting to be washed, I realised it took longer than usual. Upon approaching I realised there were 5 persons washing the car infront of me but the entire process was alittle slow.

I then came to senses these folks were from MINDS group,I must commend they are pretty co-ordinated and task oriented.Each was assigned a portion of the car to clean and they really do it with pride.

Just do remember if you are within the vicinity and like to have a car wash and time is on your side, pop by to have them help wash your car.Tip them if you feel they have provided you a job well done but not out of sympathy.

As all of us know, for some of the petrol kiosks we patronise don't even do a good job compare to these folks [shakehead]

Their operating hours are as follows

Weekdays : 10am -6pm

Weekends : 10am -3pm

Let them make your day with a smile

Cheers [thumbsup]

Edited by Maz75
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Wow thats really interesting. Sure to pop by if im around.

But are they there permanently or was that jus a one day thing?

seen them there for a long time already.. a few months i guessed..

anyway, they are working on office hours.. end at 5pm for the Minds Washing.. [:)]

All who read this article pls support. No matter how far I stayed, if I want to wash car, I will go there. [angel]

(edited)

not few months ... its few years liao [:p] used to do a marketing project (while i was in SIM doing part time study) for them as one of my team mate used to manage that car wash

they used to provide free vacumm serivce too [thumbsup]

i do not know if they still have the voucher thing, else can buy from them, if not wrong, buy 5wash foc 1wash [thumbsup]

Edited by Poortraveller

All who read this article pls support. No matter how far I stayed, if I want to wash car, I will go there. angel.gif

exactly how far u stayed?

Neutral Newbie
Hi fellow bros and sis, [:)]

This may sound alittle absurd to share my last sunday car wash experience but I felt that it will be nice to help some folks out there with my story.

I was on the way to Vivo city for some weekend shopping with my wife, thereafter I realise the small ride of mine was pretty covered with dirt and grime.Thus,I decided to pop into one of the petrol stations along Pasir Panjang for a wash.

Soon I was in the queue of several cars waiting to be washed, I realised it took longer than usual. Upon approaching I realised there were 5 persons washing the car infront of me but the entire process was alittle slow.

I then came to senses these folks were from MINDS group,I must commend they are pretty co-ordinated and task oriented.Each was assigned a portion of the car to clean and they really do it with pride.

Just do remember if you are within the vicinity and like to have a car wash and time is on your side, pop by to have them help wash your car.Tip them if you feel they have provided you a job well done but not out of sympathy.

As all of us know, for some of the petrol kiosks we patronise don't even do a good job compare to these folks [shakehead]

Cheers [thumbsup]

Excellent, glad they're recognized [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

they clean so much better than the other kiosks i visited [:)]

been using their services before they shifted. previously they were at the SPC closer towards pasir panjang wholesale market.

now that i shifted to pasir ris, i drop by whenever i'm in the west area [thumbsup]

Edited by Cyberet

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi,

I think they have been there for a while.They also have free vaccuming equipment as well just that you got to D.I.Y. [;)].

Edited by Maz75

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hope to spark more coporate organisations to hire these folks to help them out and not make them feel they are an outcast of society instead let them have the feel they can independent and proud of what they can achieve. [;)]

We have always been obessed in pursuing our own goals and dreams, but sometimes we just need a little reminder that there are people out there who needs a helping hand.

My prayers goes to these folks at MINDS and you fellow motorists [drivingcar] , drive safe, be considerate, have patience

God Bless [angel]

Edited by Maz75

Hi fellow bros and sis, smile.gif

As all of us know, for some of the petrol kiosks we patronise don't even do a good job compare to these folks shakehead.gif

Cheers thumbsup.gif

I used to send my car there for car wash on a weekly basics a few years back, before BP was sold to SPC. Back then I was staying in Rowell Road (off Jalan Besah) but since I move to Hougang 2 yrs ago, didn't go there anymore sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif