Toyota Caldina GT4 Review

Achtung

Neutral Newbie

saw a blue m'sian Caldina recently in ard ubi/kaki bukit area...super low profile.cant recognize it until i was right behind it ...:P

Edited by Jezter

There is a Johorean working in Ubi but he drives a Black GT4. Another white one works in Alexandra area.

This blue one.. is the # plate JB and its 71?

Taken last Saturday...

dangabay.jpg

Bro saw a silver colour GT4 just now around 1605hrs 30 Nov 2008 at changi Rd turning to Eunos Road driven by a lady [thumbsup] Singapore plate too guess you are not the only one now [;)]

[laugh] ha ha maybe lower version "like lotsa WRX or EVO wannabe" I dunno but look 100% like all GT4 in this tread.

if wanna be, than I got nothing to say [lipsrsealed] but always think these posers have self-esteem problem thus wanna pretend something when they are not [lipsrsealed][sly]

I saw the white one on Friday; looks almost like yours... He/She was driving into Comtech, I was leaving after training...

There is a Johorean working in Ubi but he drives a Black GT4. Another white one works in Alexandra area.

This blue one.. is the # plate JB and its 71?

Bro, I am dead sure I am the only one as I have to get it homologated by LTA and immediately after, Toyota stopped production. The one you saw could be an NA who changed to vented hood? If there is really another GT-Four and its lady, I am also very happy.

↡ Advertisement