Carlube selling at $28.90 till 27th May Sunday??

For which one? 5W30? Can stock up again, used 5K then change. Better than buying expensive oil and use for 10K-15K [laugh]. To me, I will go for any reputable brand at low price.

Regards,

From the way they keeping lowering the oil price, i think they have problems clearing current stock. Or could there be a quality problem here?

I don't think so, CL is a big company and the retailers are also no small fists too. They tend to do it from time to time. I'm also waiting for the M1 price to drop then grab.

Regards,

impersonating??? Did i?? dun think so leh.. hahaha

yet to try 5w30 before.. or am i using one now.. hahaa.. not too sure..

so many replies.. but no one can confirm on this...

anyone?

Neutral Newbie

I bought cheapest $39.90 at Carrefour. 5w40 fully syn. Red bottle 5 liters. Bought 10 bottles. They free deliver to my house.

Anyone can confirm on this?????

======================

Yeah I think I saw the advert. Giant I think. Price is very reasonable for a fully synthetic oil. Last time I tried the 40w oil & had no complaints except that I needed to top up more often then when I used the same weight oil from RP.

Now I'm back on RP & hardly need to top up anymore. [thumbsup]

But for the price of about $29 for 5 Lit. It's a steal.

ya man, how to complaint at that kind of price for full sync oil from big manufacturer? Yap, its a steal. Use for 5K also good.

Regards,

wah , price war siah...Just saw a brochure in my letter box.NTUC Xtra at AMK hub is offering the above at $28.50 .....but the parking there is a nightmare... [:p]

Last day is sunday right? Park at the hdb car park and walk over lor. 5mins walk only. Free some more. No need to spend 15mins queueing up to enter the AMK Hub carpark.

I used mine till 10K km & also during my trip to Kuantan & Melaka. Covered quite a distance at "highway" speeds & it didn't let me down. [nod]

↡ Advertisement