Rare Left Hand Drive Accord Spotted!

Mean76

Rare left hand 2 door accord coupe spotted this morning at Kent Ridge Park Car park A.

Swee! [thumbsup]

Any bros can give a full run down of the specs and data?

post-2-1180252568_thumb.jpg

post-2-1180252569_thumb.jpg

post-2-1180252570_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Can ,Y not ...

Else where you think I took the picts from, hahahah ... btw, it's a sunny morning at Kent Ridge Park ...

I purposely dun't hide the 'S' and the 'CD' ... this already tells you that it's 'Lai Tuo Bu Xiao' liao.

Neutral Newbie

lol need special permit rite? lol tot cannot.. spore dat enzo aso onli drive out to maintain? lol if can i think cfm gt alot of powerful cars in spore liao =X

from what i know it is not possible to registered a LHD car in singapore le. how come this LHD is on singapore road?shocked.gif

dats the interesting part ...

I wonder too .. but the accord couldn't just park there right?

So it must be some big shot I guess with special permission.

S'pore only RHD car can be registered but special privileges are given to CD as they can bring the cars from their hometown during their duty here.

Those cars hold Diplomatic status.

They are own by diplomats living in Sg.

Yep, they have their own choice of cars be it left or right hand drive.

I've seen a 911 LHD before wif a CD plate.

Obviously u can't see any Enzo or Carrera GT as I doubt a Diplomat earns enough to actually own 1 of these supercars.

Anyway, this is an accord coupe? looks gd.

because T.G (enzo owner) is a Singaporean. He has no reason to drive a LHD. The accord in the picture belongs to a diplomat. They are allowed to drive LHD cars if they're from a LHD country.

just curious, the lhd car are import by the diplomat from their home country or purchase locally? any idea if they need to pay those taxes associated with buying a car in singapore like ARF etc...

yup indeed ..

so rare till my wife, who is not a car's fan, also give her thumbs up to me taking the pictures.

I mean I don't wana pretend I know all stuffs about the car but I know a good one when I see one.

enjoy the picts! [thumbsup]

No taxes is paid unless tis ka is resale in local market. However, for LHD, i don't it is possible to resale here.

↡ Advertisement