Tp standing under traffic light at nicoll highway...

Harper

Neutral Newbie

well, it was this hot sunday afternoon and i saw a TP in uniform standing in the middle of the road divider trying to hide under the shade of the traffic light at the junction.

He was looking around and keep on writing in his notepad... anyone know what's he doing there?... just seems very strange to have him standing there...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Getting really sick of them and their tactics...How to enjoy what little driving pleasure we have in the first place like this? [rifle]

as long as he is not using radar to do sepped trap can liao.. [laugh]

anyway when i was turning into BKE from KJE at 3pm just now, there is this old lady walking along the roadside nearing the road shoulder marking! i got a big shock bec she's so close to all the cars and she's in a blind spot area as ots a winding road coming down from KJE.

i really wonder where did she appear from bec its all bushes and trees over there, and the nearest living area is bukit panjang across 6 lanes over 2 directions!

Neutral Newbie

i thought the TP are concentrating on drink driving since there have been highlighted by the press..

Neutral Newbie

Oh no. What's the speed limit on Nicoll Highway?? I was there ard 5pm today.

Neutral Newbie

today bad mood la bro.haiz.my big bro working in tp la,i pity him so much when he comes out with problems from public..some people just dont understand...so tough working in police force [shakehead]

today bad mood la bro.haiz.my big bro working in tp la,i pity him so much when he comes out with problems from public..some people just dont understand...so tough working in police force [shakehead]

So do ur bro hold cam n hide somewhere? [rolleyes]