Chao Lao Ah Beng! Don't play punk with ME!

Vroomtattat

So did you kick his butt and fly him to the moon? [sly]

Or you wait until now then blast away?

Fly him to the moon...and let him play among the stars...blah blah blah...jupiter and mars...in another word...get a job...

Dun care about him. Its ur children thats is important.

But wad do u mean by ambushing u?

Wad he did after u saw him ambushing u?

Eh dun like that leh, later his kid pick up that phrase and goes - "kua simi LJ" when his mom comes home and look at him [laugh][laugh][:p][lipsrsealed]

If I am reading correctly, he stared only right?

Did he point middle fingers, or verbally abuse u, or touch u or your property, or spit at u, etc? If not, just ignore lor, cos if u are not looking at him, u won't know he is staring at u anyway.

Be tolerance as he has the upper hand against you. He knows your son.

Just like driving, I have my own principle during driving, I will never horn or flash at cars while I'm at or near my house carpark. You put yourself in a vulunerable position. While you live in fear, the other is grinning away.

Bro, what you have written does makes sense [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Tat's Y NEA wan to allocate designated smoking area for these inconsiderate smokers!!! There is once we get in the lift and that old man get in with his lighted cigarette as well

Sometimes smokers do not know how to be considerate especially when nearby young children and elderly...

i saw a mum with her baby in pram sitting outside Great World city, mum happily talking to friend, cigarette in hand, puffing away. with her baby in front of her. talk about inconsiderate, this mother don't even care for her own child's health. unsure.gif

Thank you, brudders and sisters of MCF for your advices, comments and experiences shared here. I really appreciate it. Let

Neutral Newbie

Let's all sing...........Heal the World, Let's make it a better place for you and me and the entire human race.........be it ah beng or ah gua

↡ Advertisement