OPC Offender

Picanto

would any of you report to the TP/LTA if you happen to see OPC driving without displaying coupons? some may think its unfair for them to be on the road during peak hours cos they got $17k and road tax rebate already.

↡ Advertisement

We cant be reporting every Jay-walking pedatrians, every car that beat the red light, every motorcycle doing illagal parking.....blah blah blah. [hur][hur][hur]

Just let the authorities catch them lor. [nod][nod][nod]

Btw...its much more than 17k....more like 25k to 30k "accumlated". [:p][:p][:p]

Neutral Newbie

I hope I don't offend the OPC drivers here, but to me.. the OPC timings are not really "off-peak". Many of the roads are still congested at 7pm, yet the OPC cars can come out to the roads, contributing to the congestion. LTA has already acknowledged that peak hour is now extended later in the night by pushing bus lane hours back to 8pm, but yet OPC cars can come out at 7pm. A bit kuku policies by LTA to me [rolleyes] .

Unlikely to report unless dat fellow seriously offended me [laugh][laugh]

I think OPC car owners will not push their luck too far as it is quite heavy punishments.

Unless the trip is very short distance and 99.99% cannot get caught

[sweatdrop]

Based on your conclusion, OPC drivers should also be able to drive the whole of Saturday and not only from 3pm.

Yah maybe 0.01 sxxt car inside MSCP [laugh][laugh]

But the OPC car owner should know the risks involved [:)]

When I go JB see OPC on the roads.

So it is value for $$ for those who work in JB 7-7?

Let the TP/LTA go and do their job [nod][nod][nod]

By the time, you Bo Mata that OPC also dunno zoom until where liao [:)]

If these OPC owners wanna 'Steal Chicken', they will 1 day sure kena caught one [nod][nod][nod]

Neutral Newbie
I hope I don't offend the OPC drivers here, but to me.. the OPC timings are not really "off-peak". Many of the roads are still congested at 7pm, yet the OPC cars can come out to the roads, contributing to the congestion. LTA has already acknowledged that peak hour is now extended later in the night by pushing bus lane hours back to 8pm, but yet OPC cars can come out at 7pm. A bit kuku policies by LTA to me [rolleyes] .

Soon will revise [laugh]

Aiya....if they get caught, its them who pay the fine mah....also not some eng-eng red-eye" person. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Almost 30k save lei....if i was a normal plate car owner.......my eyes will be buddy red too. [:p][:p][:p]

Talk about value for money, my wife drive our OPC car to work EVERYDAY. Her working hours suit OPC timing to the bone. [nod][nod][nod]

If she takes public transport, it will require a good 3 solid travelling hours to/fro. With OPC, it only takes an hour. The extra 2 hours shake leg in office and complete whatever outstanding work and even surf MCF. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I have seen many of them drive with two of the tabs removed for year/month, but the day tab is still pending to be removed if chased by TP/LTA. I take a good look but ignore them and wish them good luck..

Neutral Newbie

I have seen also one OPC on the road with a passenger by the side, display coupon not yet torn... [sly]