Chery A168, not too bad!

Quantum

u should go test drive the chery a168, the car got conti ride quality.... maybe better than M3 leh.... when u free? we drop my chery together lah, go test drive the ultimate machine CHERY A168

↡ Advertisement

quite a lot of ppl use the term 'point A to point B' car.. what does that mean? arent all cars 'point A to point B'? I mean, it's singapore... how much can one drive? cross country?

Point A to Point B means you use your car to get to your destinations. Period. Nothing else matters. Ride comfort, quality, status, safety, FC, performance, etc...

Given that cars here cost so much; the numerous number of even more expensive cars running on our roads suggest that for most people cars are not just abt getting from point A to point B.

i feel that the term Point A to Point B is just used by ppl who really cant afford and shouldnt be buying a car. They use this term to deceive themselves that it is ok to buy a cheaper car. I have a cheapo car, but I've never termed it as a point A to B altho in the week, i mainly drive to work and back (total 3.6km) and a bit more on the weekend. I just term it as all I can afford.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
I see I see.... anyway, these China companies just go for quantity lah, they will multiply...not just the engine, the exterior too...today BMW 5 series lookalike tomolo Lexus wanabe... [laugh] .

But seriously, i think one of these days someone there might just stand up and say: "look comrades! lets not cut and paste, the dragon must have his own identity!" [laugh][laugh][laugh]

If they can stop the corruption that is going on at every level of the business right down to the supply chain sourcing and delivery, maybe you will see better quality and better made parts which goes into the cars.

Do agree the point. apparently, china products do perform and at times, very much up on par with their japs or even euro rivals, however the sad thing is that these products are usually not built to last, it does fail terribly under tests.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

did you own & drive a M3 before you give your comment on A168 is better than M3?

u should go test drive the chery a168, the car got conti ride quality.... maybe better than M3 leh.... when u free? we drop my chery together lah, go test drive the ultimate machine CHERY A168
  • Praise 1

When i viewed the car, the quality and built is worse than a bicycle. Totally turned off.

However the chery T11 is much better in terms of build quality.

Excuse me, I believe some bicycles alone costs more than 2 of A168 [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

wah.. who go and dig up this tread??

this is not the kuku driver's thread leh [:p]

now, all fall in at the liping's thread, she wanna see 50 pages by noontime! [cool]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

We must understand that not all people who wants to travel from A to B enjoys driving. Sometimes they drive just for the sake of being more convenience and to get there on time.

Its like motorcycle, some people just lurve to ride a motorcycle although they could jolly well afford a car. Just look at those riding harley, I am sure they can well afford a car, but why they want to suffer the heat and rain on a bike?

So not all China car owners are bluffing themselves and using the A-B excuses. Some may be, but not all.

• Praise 1

Put it this way, I have nothing against the car make. It's the ppl who manufacture the car that worries me.

As u know, corruption is rampant in that big country of theirs. Selfish individuals couldn't care less about safety in cars. They are willing to do anything just for $$.

Car safety is compromised cos of these corrupted individuals, the thought of it is plain scary.

It's not the car, it's their quality and integerity that really scares me.

• Praise 1