SDT82** blue E200 uncle driver

Yeshe

Turbocharged

along commonwealth ave west at buona vista junction towards city, there was some road works there but the lane markings were clearly drawn.

dont you know you accidentally drift into other peoples lane already?? i horn you to alert you but you continue your stunt. after i stop along side with you next junction to talk to you, you dont dare to wind down window, instead you and your "Big F" wife started showing me some ugly hand gestures. come on, if you are in the wrong drifting into other people's lane, admit your mistake, dun give me the "elite face" like driving a merc is Big F ( no offense to merc owners )

↡ Advertisement

What ugly hand gestures were they? I take it that you wound down your window. If so, perhaps they felt threatened by your winding down the window and decided not to aggravate the situation, despite how chicken they felt. From their point of view, you looked like a road bully who just might bash them up.

If I were in your position, yes, I would honk at him too, but I'll just leave it at that.

Turbocharged

Do you feel better now that you've complained in cyberspace knowing that the cause of your misery will probably never read this?

Turbocharged

yeah, i guess so as i wont expect the uncle to come into MCF to read this. so just my ranting. if you guys wanna know the car plate number of cause i can try to remember so that in the future you all can 'siam' this merc in case he do same stunt again. dunno where is S*T 82** or *D* **09 [sly]

Turbocharged

i was trying to tell him that he cross the line unknowingly thats why i horn him. but before i can do anything, they 'chu' pattern with their arms n hands gesture. [:|][hur]

Neutral Newbie

you really have alot complaints sweatdrop.gif after the silver alfa complaint..now is with merc..driving mer or alfa or any conti big cars is not big F..pls watch your words smile.gif

Turbocharged

sorry hor, that alfa complaint was way back since april, somehow someone revived it [:p]

this merc case was unluckily 'tu teo'

true its not the car, its the driver, but somehow the driver's response just make the car look bad.

Neutral Newbie

Next time take the bladdy bus! It's people like you that make Singapore ugly. Everything also complain. Kuniang eh... WTF???

You seem to dislike people driving better cars than you... get a life [lipsrsealed]

that place very dangerous

lot of kukubird drivers dunno how to open eye and look at the road marking and like to start drifting into ppl lane, especially the kuku on the extreme right lane and force u to kiss with the bus on ur left

when come across this kind of pxxx dxx , just let them go first

Turbocharged

this is a complaint folder, if you dont wanna listen or no constructive comments, u can choose to remain silent. i dun dislike people driving better cars; but rather the attitude of these drivers. by the way, that E200 is the 1990 generation, nothing for me to get excited about.

mm... you seem to have something against me, maybe you related to the driver?? [gossip]