Where to find philips diamond vision bulbs size H7?

Akira

Neutral Newbie

As above. Stamford tyres overprice it right? And also hope to have them fix it too, me too lazy to fix bulbs... Pls recommend me a price, as workshops i go to seem to be not carrying it...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

thanks for the tip, but blue bulb blows easily, twice for me alr... so cheap no point, want quality, n less hassles... cheers

bro, the Diamond series deemed illegal by LTA leh... I heard the fine for this is quite hefty.. + like one of our bro said, blows quite easily.. so don't bother.

[reply]

thanks for the tip, but blue bulb blows easily, twice for me alr... so cheap no point, want quality, n less hassles... cheers

Please ensure that your hands / fingers do not touch the bulb while installing, cos this may cause shorten life span of bulb.... If need use a clean cloth or paper....

Neutral Newbie

Autobacs have those I think. Apparently, DV is illegal and needa to be changed to normal ones if u go for inspection. Hence, I only changed mine to Vision Plus. Damage is $42 including installation.

Any place where u can find is.. at Drivers Corner, 18 Lim Tua Tow Road, no. to call is 63820604. Check b4 u go there.

Neutral Newbie

I quite KS, so i never change bulbs myself, always insist on workshop to change, in case i get faulty ones, i go back and demand for replacement... but this one blows like 1 month later, so abit difficult to justify.

↡ Advertisement