Car carnival on Expo

Wadexu

Any body know if the major AD(toyota, honda, nissan...) will show up on the car carnival in the coming Sunday?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

if youre expecting zhng-ed cars like those in 2F2F..then forget about it..

this CAR-nival is just the cars version of PC Show..dealers and PIs will set up booth and sell their cars..last year one..those lambos/ferraris/porsche dealers dun even bother to turn up..

and worse, families will drag along children..who run all over the place..

shag.. will there be products or mod items on display at a cheaper price? just like the IT show.. lol..

CATS Classified Car-nival

Public - Free admission

Expo Hall 5

08-Jul-07 to 08-Jul-07

Start Time: 10:00; End Time : 20:00

Any body know if the major AD(toyota, honda, nissan...) will show up on the car carnival in the coming Sunday?

I remember last year my friend went there to see and booked an Ody [laugh]

no need to go lah... last year went with my friend booked HONDA EDIX from PINN****... before the carnival he already cfm liao, the stupid SE purposely make him go down to sign document... and dare to tell us book at expo got special deal.... PHUI, book the car at the exactly the same price, same freebie... NB... so crowded somemore.... almost fainted inside there... forget it, this yr sure NO GO for me... [thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown][furious][furious][furious]

still miss those days when car-nival in MARINA SOUTH CAR PARK B..... much more fun then...

I went last yr. Nothing much to see. Wasted my time there.

Yes, you can get the same deal at the showroom. No need to go there to squeeze with the crowd.