Volvo C70

Thug

Volvo showroom is one of the most user/buyer/browser friendly that I have come across. they normally let me wander around and someone will come up later after seeing me quite interested in a car to ask if they can get a SE to help. I went to the showroom umpteen times before settling for a test drive and signing up. Must be a black sheep.

Turbocharged

Very true. Owned a S60 before trading in for my current XC90. All these while, when looking around before deciding on the S60(4+years ago) to current date of ownership, their service, be it before/during/after sales, is GOOD. Else would not have changed to another Volvo. Think that in every company there will be black sheep/s, jus whether they are the minority or very prevalent.

I second that..... Volvo service is the best i've experienced. Always feel welcome when I am there. My kid loves going too, esp for the artcraft activities.

Neutral Newbie

This happen everywhere, don't say conti car even jap & korean car also have this kind of SE,

everyone do have good & bad mode, so i think a super good & cool SE do have a bad mode time..

but i do say that volvo so far is the best showroom i ever come across, the most fxxk type SE is Hyundai

that showroom SE all KNN what to ask some question all act like never see you, and when the time i got hold a SE for some question, the SE seems like " hello you wanna buy or not ask & ask don't waste my time lah"

Hi, may I invite you (if you have not already done so) to visit www.volvosgclub.com

You will find a wealth of volvo information there including a dedicated SM motors section.

You will also find that we have a big bash coming this September too. See you.

Indeed, you must have meet a blacksheep coz most of the SEs in Volvo is very customer oriented and even the overall pre-sales experience (pre-sales for me coz i dun own a volvo) is very good.

Other than this chinese guy, I also know of another Volvo SE (an Indian guy) who also will pre-screen prospects and give the bo-chap attitude or unwelcome/ disinterested feeling to the customer if he thinks you are not able to afford a Volvo. So much so that I refuse to enter the Volvo showroom for years until the new S40 was launched. That's when I reluctantly visited the S/R at my wife's insistence and was served by a different SE who completely changed my opinion of Volvo and I must say they ranked quite highly in my customer's satisfaction `books' [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement