Honda tops reliability survey

Kelpie

I think they have to work harder on their subsquent batches of their FD models.

Regards,

(edited)

I'm onto my 4th Honda now and indeed the award is well deserved.

On the other hand, I'm always thinking, if it can make cars this reliable, why not now work on other aspects to make it a even better car ?

Some areas I wish it can be improved :

sound proofing, hard body, better looking and better quality interiors etc.

Edited by GoopPwr

Because that will affect their profit margin and they will have to increase their price if all your concerns are taken care off, causing them to be priced out of competitiveness?

Neutral Newbie

if honda is such a reliable car, i wonder why they do not use it as taxi........then it wld be the good test for reliability as we know taxi drivers rammed their car as they like n it's KMs a day can bring us up to penang or thailand....

i guess it's the cost factor, running cost of honda locally still isn't as low as the other jpn/korean makes.

Neutral Newbie

look at their r&d. i guess they hv to soon take into account the factors of costs too. but gauge reliability based on user interface test....not really a good benchmark for that. but i must say that honda cars are performance cars, especially if it is modded wif performance parts....cos i drive a civic....but if i were to use it like a cab...i dun think the parts can last...

↡ Advertisement