Testing of Duragloss #751 Rain repel/Glass cleaner

Maddriver

Tested on my windscreen last week..Finally have the chance to try it out yesterday with some drizzling..wipers are almost half a year,just some normal wiper from proton MY.. wiper started to juddge and actually is time to replace them..since the DG #751 reached my doorstep..best time to do some experiment.

[/color]

I let the wiper run at speed 2 non stop for about 15mins with small drizzling and no juddgling at all..check this out.. Not becos i have them i say is good but is indeed goodlaugh.gif

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1957_1993263 Xjava script:changeImg('imgmainimg0',imgmainimg0large,document.getElementById('imgplaceholder')); Keep your windshield clear when the sky is cloudy.

Duragloss Rain Repel is a ph-balanced blend of cleaners and siloxanes which cleans glass surfaces while imparting a water-repellent treatment. It can also be diluted 4:1 with water and added to windshield washer reservoir.

Studies show that visibility during adverse weather is drastically improved on windshields sealed with a product like Rain Repel. Just like a car wax, Duragloss Rain Repel leaves a water repellant coating on top of the glass that causes water to bead. As you drive, the beads of water disperse and your windshield remains clear.

Duragloss Rain Repel keeps your windshield cleaner by repelling the dirt and films that attach to the exterior of your vehicle. On an unprotected windshield, when oily films and debris mix with rain, objects outside become blurred and unclear. Duragloss Rain Repel maintains optimum clarity and visibility for safer driving, even in the rain.

Duragloss Rain Repel also provides a layer of protection against water spots and mineral deposits to maintain the clarity of your windshield longer.

In addition to glass protection, Duragloss Rain Repel cleans the glass with a pH-balanced blend of cleaner and siloxanes.

Dilute Duragloss Rain Repel 4:1 with water to add to the washer fluid tank. Applying a fresh rain-repellant coating is as easy as pushing a button!

Improve your visibility and keep your windshield clean with Duragloss Rain Repel.

Exterior use only.

22 oz. trigger spray

↡ Advertisement

errh ... confirm no juddgling ? had tried other brand and result rather disapointing ... [sweatdrop] ... end up gota clay the windscreen somemore ... [shakehead]

bro, its normal for water repellent to cause wiper jubbering after application.. especially after u apply, and u immediately use wiper.

to do away with wiper jubbering, after wipe off the repellent, use plain water to rinse off the windscreen again..

for me, later method is i apply on a sunny day.. then for the next few day dun use wiper, the element will take away the tiny layer of excess and after a few days when it rains.. no jubbering also.

(edited)

laugh.gif but this one i try , no juddglingwink.gif

actually juddgling is cause by the layer of oil film.. i use a glass polish to polish off before using the glass cleanernod.gif

plus my wiper is actually due to scrap

Edited by Maddriver

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

does claybaring the windscreen remove the repellant? also which glass polish u using? can recommend?

Edited by Zepil99

its better to polish , dun waste time with claybar

claybar on windscreen is a bloody waste of money (to buy claybar), save it for the paintwork

u can try autoglym glass polish, feels easy to apply and buff off, my bottle last me nearly 2yrs already, just use every 3 months