Skoda Fabia 1-100km in 2.7 seconds

Echelon

Got this from an italian site, and translated the below with WorldLingo.

Looks like a soop up Fabia, called Brisk Fabia (probably from it's Rally heritage) it beats the look of the new UK made Honda Civi-Type R, love this look.

But running 0-100km seems a little far fetch even with a 2.0TFSI engine, but that is what the site says, bad translation though but you roughly get what they are talking about.

Here is the original link, http://www.autoblog.it/post/8419/dalla-bri...00-cavalli#more

To never give anabolizanti to a calm car from family, turns out to you could be strange to you

post-73-1184044832_thumb.jpg

post-73-1184044833_thumb.jpg

post-73-1184044834_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Found another quote that makes more sense to the 2.7sec century sprint, it has been tweaked to 500hp.

Though we can read neither Dutch nor Czech, we can still ascertain this new Skoda Fabia rally car's vitals by a combination of online translator, parsing of universal symbols and scratching our heads over the letter

Neutral Newbie

Wow, i driving the fabia now, and the new model really made me very proud of it.

If really this is coming, dont really care speed, i buy!!!

Very cool look and better than A5 i must say!!!

(edited)

Probably 2.7sec is under dyno condition.

In actual condition, with traction loss, aerodynamic loss, wheel torque loss, etc... it might not achieve. I expect about 2sec lost under real condition.

Edited by Ncss

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I've got to get me one... [inlove][inlove] any1 wants a superb??? Just joking... [laugh]

Actually not too absurb 2.7sec...remember.. a rally car is essentially a stripped down car that contains only the front seats, fuel tanks, engine and the four wheels...

Edited by Fisheye

If they sell it as a Fabia VRs in this design, do you think it is sellable? If they threw in a wing at the rear...wow. Very nice. [cool]

Neutral Newbie

Well i dont know if it will sell a not, but i will be the 1st to buy!!!

Hahahaha, Think all the ah beng will change their Honda Civil to it too!!! Haha, Just kidding!!!

Neutral Newbie

Well seriously, u can said that again!!!

Can fight with jap car for design already!!!

Really with all this technology & Design, why is Skoda not selling or not famous in SG!!!!!

Neutral Newbie

Dont think so, WRC do not need so fast pickup, but may need more all rounders issue!!!

Think it a more concept car lah, i think!!!

But if this is real for normal sale!!!

It will rock the market but of course at a reasonable price!!!

↡ Advertisement