SONAX rim cleaner

Ahbengdriver

Neutral Newbie

Agree. I've tried many brands, some either dun clean well or too harsh on the lacquer. I had 1 brand damage my rims

SONAX rim cleaner is gentle on rims but gets the brake dust out [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Autobac selling whole range of Sonax. Few week back they sell Sonax rim cleaner with

50% more in content at 19.95.

Y wait for sales at Autobac? Icare at Amk Autopoint is selling at $18. Proven

ICARE

Look for James

Neutral Newbie

This one just spray and wash off? I bought from MD. Must spray and scrub somemore.

For this rim cleaner, what I usually do during my own diy car wash is that I will spray onto the rim and then i will go and start shampooing the body of the car. after everything when i am left with rinsing away the shampoo, the brake dust and dirt is usally being bited off by the rim cleaner and the residual is usually left on the floor. I will do a lil touch up by going a round of scrubbing using a toothbrush. usually there isn't much stain left in this case as the rim cleaner is v effective alr.

For this rim cleaner, what I usually do during my own diy car wash is that I will spray onto the rim and then i will go and start shampooing the body of the car. after everything when i am left with rinsing away the shampoo, the brake dust and dirt is usally being bited off by the rim cleaner and the residual is usually left on the floor. I will do a lil touch up by going a round of scrubbing using a toothbrush. usually there isn't much stain left in this case as the rim cleaner is v effective alr.

sounds good

anybody know where got the best deal for this?

Autobacs selling for $24.

Saw Giant having a promotion at $16+ on Tuesday.

I have used Sonax Rim cleaner and Armourall Rim cleaner.. sonax is much better, I just spray, wait, wait for the dirt to get dissolved away and rinse off and quite clean. The Armourall cannot make it.. Spray, wait, and nothing happens.. Even after I use a sponge to clean the rims.. Total disappointment

Just bought from Autobacs at Bukit Batok for about $25, no promo.

What an excellent product. Spray on, leave for 5 mins, you can SEE the dirt / grease fading away.

Used a brush to scrub the inside rims + some stubborn stains, then just splash off with water.

Pretty amazing.

Neutral Newbie

I only use the newer Full Effect series of the Sonax wheel cleaners.

The older version made stock brake calipers fade from feedback from a couple of friends.

Saw online the full effect can be even use on ceramics brakes.

sonax able to clear off stubborn stains which is left on the rim for some time? My rims abit yellowish liao accumulated

↡ Advertisement