SONAX rim cleaner

Ahbengdriver

Neutral Newbie

I would comfortably say Sonax Full Effect is the best rim cleaner out of all brands I tried, including P21S, Scholl, Iron-X and some others.

You guys are lucky in SG to get it so easily....I'm currently in Melbourne and can not be found! :(

Hi All car Lover here,

Wanna check if any bros here ever try Sonax Nano Lack Protection? It is a packaging service offer by Sonax professional car wash.

It claims that it can last for a year....

Hi All car Lover here,

Wanna check if any bros here ever try Sonax Nano Lack Protection? It is a packaging service offer by Sonax professional car wash.

pretty good

can last > 1 yr

SONAX XTREME WHEEL CLEANER

Highly effective acid-free special cleaner for all types of steel and light alloy wheels. Easily removes even the most stubborn dirt such as burnt-on brake dust, oil and rubber residue and other road dirt from all types of steel and alloy wheels matt-effect.

SONAX Xtreme Tire gloss gel

The innovative gel formula maintains and, at the same time, protectsrubber and tyres against cracking and colours against fading. Lasts forseveral weeks. Available as set with application sponge or as single bottle.

SONAX Xtreme Wheel rim coating NanoPro

Long-lasting, transparent protection based on nano-technology. Protectsthe wheel rims against renewed soiling. Alleviates and simplifies cleaning.Salt, water and dirt just run off in droplets. Just spray on and distribute- that‘s all. For steel, aluminium and chromed rims. Available as set withpolishing cloth or as single tin.

Hi All car Lover here,

Excellent - was good for about a year.

Will use again if I can find a good detailer that uses it. 

I would comfortably say Sonax Full Effect is the best rim cleaner out of all brands I tried, including P21S, Scholl, Iron-X and some others.

You guys are lucky in SG to get it so easily....I'm currently in Melbourne and can not be found! :(

Yeah tell me - Ive noted in OZ that there is an agent in Brisbane but there seems no distribution  - Autobarn and Supercheap havent even heard of the brand.

Im looking at importing 5L drums to Oz and here in SG where I have my cars. Much cheaper way to get it and it is absolutely the best in market. Full stop. 

Picture of my 7 year old rims and calipers speaks for itself - and I use maybe only once every other month. 

post-75832-0-23183300-1504060055_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement