What if I win a car in lucky draw?

Anyone here has won a car in a lucky draw before? Can share your experiences? I see so many advertisements can win nice cars but I am never so lucky to win one myself. LOL!

↡ Advertisement

If we sell off would we be selling at the price of a new car without COE? Or got to sell at lower than market price?

Who can we engage to help us sell?

(edited)

wah u sound like u won leh [sly] approach those PI lor see how much they eating it. Most probably selling at 10-20% less of the actual car price bah.

if u sell it yourself i think quite troublesome bah. no coe cannot drive car need to park it, den somemore if u sell to somebody whom donno the paper work wan more troublesome.

Edited by Tckrto

Neutral Newbie

Keep the car. Tell them you just want to car, no need to register or COE.

Use the car for racing on the new Singapore racing track in tuas or the Kallang sprint.

Neutral Newbie

I believe with COE levels so low, there should be a ready pool of buyers who rather buy the car without a COE and bid it themselves. At the end of the day, people are always looking for ways to save a few k. [thumbsup]

Anyone here has won a car in a lucky draw before? Can share your experiences? I see so many advertisements can win nice cars but I am never so lucky to win one myself. LOL!

Haha,

I almost got a chance to win a Subaru in the Great Singapore Sale, but hor you must fly the paper aeroplane into the Subaru in order to qualified, but I failed to fly that damn paper aeroplane in :(

no .. but i wish i did. well it depends on wat car... if its better than my current one, i'll keep it, else i'll sell it

Neutral Newbie

hmm, i did won a car few yrs back and sell it to a car distributor [:)]