Attention all Duragloss #951 Aquawax user.

Maddriver

(edited)

Yo Bro and Sis, just to share some special tips on the application of AW from one of the Bro.

This is something special that Bro Terry(Red 307) has tried and call me immediately.He has been using AW for quite sometime and this is something special he tried today

He ride was bombard with bird poo..He spray AW on the panel with bird poo withoutbuffing it away.Left it there for about an hour where he does some interior cleaning.

About an hour..he uses a moist MF cloth and remove it... this is the result he told me.. MIRROR!

sorry no pics..No harm trying... i am going to do mine..see ya!!

Edited by Ragingbull
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

So bird poo is the catalyst for AW to mirror shine. Got to park my car under the tree next time. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Wow, i thought sumthing bad, worried when i read your subj [sweatdrop] . Just tis morning use AW. Shld try it the next time. Thanks for the tips Bro Benny and Terry.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

tat mean aw blend well with bird poo la to get mirror

------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder if I will get the same effects with Meguaire QD?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Use AW twice only din know need to buff offsweatdrop.gif For best result isit dunno don't buff of immediately or don let it cure too long before buffing it offsmile.gif

• Praise 1

Yo Bro and Sis, just to share some special tips on the application of AW from one of the Bro.

This is something special that Bro Terry(Red 307) has tried and call me immediately.He has been using AW for quite sometime and this is something special he tried today

He ride was bombard with bird poo..He spray AW on the panel with bird poo without buffing it away.Left it there for about an hour where he does some interior cleaning.

About an hour..he uses a moist MF cloth and remove it... this is the result he told me.. MIRROR!

Eh copyright !!!

I used to always think that there was NO logic in spraying and then IMMEDIATELY buffing off AW lor.

So what i always do is :

1) Spray on the panel

2) Wait and sing la la song.. for abt 2 to 3 mins..

3) Meaning i let the AW EAT into my Latio paintwork...

4) Slowly buff off.. then end off with very fast action going up and down the panel..

*OOPS*! fOR those sex hyped up ppl, DONT think curvy !!

haha!

the end result ?

MIRROR finish... even tho latio is BLUE grey but.. if look at certain angle, its MIRROR reflection.

YEAH MAN !

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I was experimenting based on my limited knowledge of chemistry. AW is an aqueous emulsion (emulsified in water - that's why we are reminded to shake well before use). By spraying a thin mist and allow time for the water to evaporate, only the active ingredients will be left behind on the paintwork. How much time to allow for curing is by trial and error - could be one hour or 24 hours as someone had pointed out.

MD,

You selling Duragloss #6969 AW Mirror Shine Enhancer?

Heard in autopia they only use pigeons fed with high quality earthworms to ensure the poo that comes out is [thumbsup]. Whitish with jus a hint of green and black at the centre.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

He ride was bombard with bird poo..He spray AW on the panel with bird poo without buffing it away.Left it there for about an hour where he does some interior cleaning.

wah.. from your topic, i thought got some other side effects man. I basically followed your intructions and wiped off immediately.. Looks like tonite going to redo again.

• Praise 1

Wah next time i spray AW and wait for 1 hr and dun buff it off immediately liao... Thanks for info

dun mention.. thanks Terry or the great tips too..

• Praise 1

So bird poo is the catalyst for AW to mirror shine. Got to park my car under the tree next time. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

smash.gif no promiselaugh.gif

↡ Advertisement