Attention all Duragloss #951 Aquawax user.

Maddriver

Wow, i thought sumthing bad, worried when i read your subj sweatdrop.gif . Just tis morning use AW. Shld try it the next time. Thanks for the tips Bro Benny and Terry.

laugh.gif I KO when back.. Terry called me.. i quickly wake up and try it..

↡ Advertisement

Ok Bros including Sis smile.gif

I went to try myself..Yes , a great different , is dam freaking glossy(sorry got to use the words,too happy liao)laugh.gif

This is how I do it...I used a mist sprayer,those 100ml sprayer I have.. I spray the whole car but application was not very even... so I try to used an applicator and apply..with the hazy effect,i procced to another panel..apply the whole car and waited for abt 30 to 45mins.

I used AW to spray on to panel again..use the MF to buff off like using QD to remove wax..The effect is really alot different on my black..is glossy,really glossy...

If you have any new finding..do share yr finding..sometimes i maybe wronglaugh.gifsweatdrop.gif..

Yo Bro and Sis, just to share some special tips on the application of AW from one of the Bro.

This is something special that Bro Terry(Red 307) has tried and call me immediately.He has been using AW for quite sometime and this is something special he tried today

He ride was bombard with bird poo..He spray AW on the panel with bird poo without buffing it away.Left it there for about an hour where he does some interior cleaning.

About an hour..he uses a moist MF cloth and remove it... this is the result he told me.. MIRROR!

sorry no pics..No harm trying... i am going to do mine..see ya!!

wah.. from your topic, i thought got some other side effects man. I basically followed your intructions and wiped off immediately.. Looks like tonite going to redo again.

This is how i normally do it,spray and buff..the new application method was tested by Bro Terry..

Yo Bro and Sis, just to share some special tips on the application of AW from one of the Bro.

This is something special that Bro Terry(Red 307) has tried and call me immediately.He has been using AW for quite sometime and this is something special he tried today

He ride was bombard with bird poo..He spray AW on the panel with bird poo without buffing it away.Left it there for about an hour where he does some interior cleaning.

About an hour..he uses a moist MF cloth and remove it... this is the result he told me.. MIRROR!

Eh copyright !!!

I used to always think that there was NO logic in spraying and then IMMEDIATELY buffing off AW lor.

So what i always do is :

1) Spray on the panel

2) Wait and sing la la song.. for abt 2 to 3 mins..

3) Meaning i let the AW EAT into my Latio paintwork...

4) Slowly buff off.. then end off with very fast action going up and down the panel..

*OOPS*! fOR those sex hyped up ppl, DONT think curvy !!

haha!

the end result ?

MIRROR finish... even tho latio is BLUE grey but.. if look at certain angle, its MIRROR reflection.

YEAH MAN !

laugh.gifThis is how it should work..spray and buff..laugh.gif you know the tricks but u din tell mesmash.gif

Use AW twice only din know need to buff offsweatdrop.gif For best result isit dunno don't buff of immediately or don let it cure too long before buffing it offsmile.gif

Yixiang,it suppose to spray and buff as indicate on the instruction .. this is the new findings..Give it a try..

Another Bro did mention leave it 24hrs before buff for best resultnod.gif

wow!!! looks like future detailing products will need to be "enhanced" by bird poolaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif i can contribute somelaugh.gif ..Bro, u attending yr club MU? I am going too..see u therewink.gif

Neutral Newbie

If it was discovered yest, I would have try it @ mdds tis morning. Nevermind will give it a try real soon [sly] .

Eh copyright !!!

I used to always think that there was NO logic in spraying and then IMMEDIATELY buffing off AW lor.

So what i always do is :

1) Spray on the panel

2) Wait and sing la la song.. for abt 2 to 3 mins..

3) Meaning i let the AW EAT into my Latio paintwork...

4) Slowly buff off.. then end off with very fast action going up and down the panel..

*OOPS*! fOR those sex hyped up ppl, DONT think curvy !!

haha!

the end result ?

MIRROR finish... even tho latio is BLUE grey but.. if look at certain angle, its MIRROR reflection.

YEAH MAN !

laugh.gifThis is how it should work..spray and buff..laugh.gif you know the tricks but u din tell mesmash.gif

haha...

i dunno whether correct or not...

but we cant take AW out of the bottle! the liquid is inside. cap cannot open !

LOL how ?

Looks like i gotta stock up #951 already. [laugh]

Normally i leave it on for 30min or so... and it works.

Nv use the spray on buff off method.

• Praise 1

No leh.. For any wax, glaze, sealant, i normally leave it for awhile before buffing off. [;)]

Got chance i send u some pics i took in e evening in a MSCP.

Kim kim sia! [sunny]

Neutral Newbie

Bro, I always wonder if this #951 Ah Kua wax is a QD or booster wax? Any difference from the previously popular QD FK451?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1