Night Car Wash and Car Spa

Blackbird

Neutral Newbie

Hi ....

Just got my new babe Silver Civic FD and groom it with iCare in AMK autopoint.... must say they are really pro in their services..... just found out that they have started Car wash and Car Spa services at night till 11pm. Definitely good for pple like me who cannot tend to my babe in the day. Call James .... the boss for more details. I gathered they have a package deal like free Car Spa with the purchase of a booklet of car wash coupons..... sound like a reasonable deal.

Cheers [;)][thumbsup]

Blackbird

↡ Advertisement

This was quite an old thread. Still could find any night car wash service in Singapore?

If you searched MCF, you would have found J&G car wash at Sin Ming providing 24 hours car wash. Hope this helps!!

If you searched MCF, you would have found J&G car wash at Sin Ming providing 24 hours car wash. Hope this helps!!

i tried their car wash once. the guy din even bother to dry my car exterior properly and din see him open car door to clean the door frame. but its $7/= only. i am not complaining but unlikely to visit them again.

i tried their car wash once. the guy din even bother to dry my car exterior properly and din see him open car door to clean the door frame. but its $7/= only. i am not complaining but unlikely to visit them again.

Not surprising. Cleaning under poor lighting during night.

Been to one of the night car wash, due to poor lighting during night, they didn't even wash clean the car! So find those night wash under poor lighting not say very good, unless your car is not very dirty.

↡ Advertisement