Lamborghini - No. 1

Ccssgm

Sad to say FA1 end with a suffix "X" It's a YAMAHA YZF-R1S

How do you determine the last Alphabet of a car/motor vehicle plate?

Can anyone advise? [nod][nod]

Edited by Kifakw
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

there's a certain table that you have to read off horizontally and vertically by following the car plate digits that gives you the last alphabet of the license plate. its like a maze! But its a systematic system.

However, Im not sure if its a classified document; I've only used it during my ns days. So, the other way to find out is to key in all the alphabets as someone else mentioned [:)]

So more Young Driver Not Sure is z his Father one

Agreed, but unlike the usual businessman, these Lambos owners profile in One Raffles Quay, I think mostly are traders in their 30's to early 40's. It's very common to make a few mil working as traders in a large finance organisation if he/she can perform. Had seen these people make good $, but also spend fast $, their work is crazy. How I wish I am in their league but I can only dream. Most of them make enough to retire before 40 yrs old.

their work is not crazy, just stressful thats all.

And traders have many kind...

1)sales trading...

2)listed equities trading...

3)FX spot trading..

4)NDF trading..

blah blah blah...

i dont think they work crazy hours from what i have seen...i hope i dont have to work crazy hours when i'm over @ trading desk =)

ops..off topic...

(edited)

their work is not crazy, just stressful thats all.

And traders have many kind...

1)sales trading...

2)listed equities trading...

3)FX spot trading..

4)NDF trading..

blah blah blah...

i dont think they work crazy hours from what i have seen...i hope i dont have to work crazy hours when i'm over @ trading desk =)

ops..off topic...

sure kena tekan one lah..... 14 hrs a day, 20min lunch and buy for everyone.

hahahahahahaha.

Edited by Throttle2

So more Young Driver Not Sure is z his Father one

Agreed, but unlike the usual businessman, these Lambos owners profile in One Raffles Quay, I think mostly are traders in their 30's to early 40's. It's very common to make a few mil working as traders in a large finance organisation if he/she can perform. Had seen these people make good $, but also spend fast $, their work is crazy. How I wish I am in their league but I can only dream. Most of them make enough to retire before 40 yrs old.

not really the Lamborghini owners could be clients.....and checking out their traders

Seen some cool plates, some of the coolest are commercial plates

Y5E - on a tow truck

GG9G - some lorry

GG2A - defender

GH1Y - some pickup

GLIB - must be a good sales, some van

GU5T - GUSTO! kangoo

S11T - after S1-S10 is... S11, on a picanto

S13*, S16*, S20S

S88Y - jazz

Q1H, Q5*, Q7*, Q9L

also seen some strange plates

SM111 - camry

S11T use to be on a stream now change off to new FIT in less then 6mth after getting stream.

Question: Why LTA does not sell the very old plates, which is not longer in use and those cars that

was deregistered many years back ie. those with S and S*??????

you just saw a state car...

S1 = President Nathan.

S1 to S10 are state cars used for ferrying high government officials or foreign dignitaries during State functions.

iirc, the official state car for the president has no number plate. In it's place is the presidential standard which is made of the cresent and five stars