What do you think of this Lady?

Vit4wd

(edited)

...Not asking about her looks, but her behaviour.

Please pardon me. I normally don't like to do such things, but this lady really is [thumbsdown]

I was sitting on an empty table waiting for my colleague to buy his lunch when this lady sat on the empty table beside mine and shoved the used tray and used bowls onto my table, right in front of me. [confused][furious]

This is really the ultimate - 1st time I came across such a person.

When my colleague came back with his food, I simply took the tray and put it on the Tray Collection Centre just 10 metres away. No point arguing with such person.

post-77-1184847040_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vit4wd
↡ Advertisement

very common. i think there was a thread discussing this thing about how the local girls CMI. i think it was talking about the women's charter and women still earn less and etc..

anyway, don't burst your blood vessel.. enjoy your lunch better

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

bro dis is very common loh i myself encounter so many times liao... [:(]

some of them dun even bother to ask whether the seat is occupied or not n juz sit down like dat... and when u told them the seat is occupied de n some of them will show u one kind of face.. [thumbsdown]

Edited by Jen1106

haha encountered this before..... i stared at him (a guy with his date) and shouted at him... he quitely went away with the tray... of course GF was staring at me... but it works

You should have voice out this inconsiderate behaviour. Doesn't need to be rude .... but by just saying "excuse me, but do you mind, I'm not a cleaner here" , think the other party sure damn "malu". [sly]

Neutral Newbie

You should have tell the lady straight onto the face or push back the tray to her side. Since she is not embarassed by her behavior, don't have to be gentlement to her.

(edited)

I also cannot tahan those grab ur seats ppl. Sometime i saw empty seats, i wanna tell my friends i got empty seats liao den suddenly a grp of ppl juz sit and pretend nv see me. Make me feel like a fool. Next time spot empty seat juz sit and dun care liao. Or else ppl will snatch

Edited by Curahee

Hypersonic

Instead of telling her in the face to remove the used tray and bowl there and then, u choose to take a pic of her secretly and then post a complain abt her here. What's the point?

No point or no bola? [shakehead]

bitch!!

i kenna before too at Marina Sq foodcourt....

1 lady whom was with a couple of colleagues just put a food tray of used utensils on my table while i was just beginning to dig into my lunch. I looked at her but she just ignored me and went back.

I bochup, eat finished my lunch quickly and went over and returned her that same tray of utensils by putting it on top of her bowl of noodles. She was shocked but didn't protest. However, an uncle sitting next to them asked me why i was doing it.

I just replied him that she was the one who put this tray on my table while i was eating, so this is to let her feel how "sucky" it is if the tables are turned on her.

BITCH!!!!!!!

I kena countless times too. Mostly are women typically like the one u posted here. Sometimes im with my kids and yet they still do that. [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Usually i'll just keep quiet....but when im in a bad mood, i'll F them on the spot. [furious][furious][furious]

Neutral Newbie

For me, I'll not allow that to happen. Will remind her that there's someone sitting there. If she ignores and try to put it down, I'll push the tray off the table. U can say I'm petty to fight with ill mannered peopl like them but the more u ignore them, the more arrogant they are.

Michael

both behaviours were thumbsdown.gifthumbsdown.gifthumbsdown.gif

one treated u like a cleaner, while the other not gentleman at all to secretly took her pic, post it online and condemn.. shakehead.gifshakehead.gifshakehead.gif

what a disgrace..

↡ Advertisement