Where to get cheap and good durians?

Aucsl

That is the fruit shop. Wait till like closing time during durian season, can whack.

I bought one whole basket for $30 bucks. Whack until siao and choot siao also. [laugh]

ur siao so easy choot one ar?? [laugh] [laugh] m3 feeding on u isz?? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Its strange that durians are available now. Saw yesterday, a truck selling durians at the R&R just before the Malaysian 2nd link customs.

Dun know what type as I didn't check it out. But it was a huge load of easily 150 to 200 fruits....... is it the start of durian season already???

Neutral Newbie

BTW, the Four Seasons at joo chiat place been closed since late last Dec already.... till now still not open, as I live just nearby. Personally, that place is a bit overhype and price is not cheap or honest as well.

ya... it is still closed...

thkin of goin to JB for durian... Any idea, e wholesale ctr (near carefour, bef Jusco) aft woodlands chkpoint in full ops?

Turbocharged

upp serangoon road

yap yap.... 22 Yio Chu Kang Road, Highland Centre..... opp Kovan Centre, behind Serangoon Stadium.... not bad but cheap or not depend what you mean by cheap....

Neutral Newbie

Ok...on my way home yesterday... saw Four Seasons opened further down joo chiat place... at the junction to joo chiat place and tembeling road.

Ok...on my way home yesterday... saw Four Seasons opened further down joo chiat place... at the junction to joo chiat place and tembeling road.

1 word......not cheap

yap yap.... 22 Yio Chu Kang Road, Highland Centre..... opp Kovan Centre, behind Serangoon Stadium.... not bad but cheap or not depend what you mean by cheap....

yup, agree that place has good durians [flowerface]

OT abit. Craving for durian today. [:p] Where can I get a cheap and good durian? Any common place to get, like computer = simlim etc. Prefer west area. Thanks dude... [nod]

yr criteria quite conflicting ... good durians are never cheap [flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

There is a durian thread in malsingmap forum. This year not sure whether they will organize another durian trip to Segamat durian farm?

For those who want free and fresh durian from the trees, you can pick at some known spots at Upp Thomson, Mandai, Pasir Labar, Lornie Rd, Choa Chu Kang.. The durian should start to drop this June.

Neutral Newbie

yup, agree that place has good durians [flowerface]

Had crave for durian on Saturday...my hb drove to YCK 717...Got some pp eating there oso.

The durian is selling at $13/kg...wow so ex leh...N the styrofoam packed D24 is $30/bx n "Mountain Cat" is $40. OMG. The seller was frank, said now still nt season yet, mus wait till mid May onwards then durian will be cheaper.

Initially din wan to buy cos too ex le....but hb insist to buy since I like n we went all e way there le. I was tinking of D24 since cheaper but hb said "Mountain Cat" looks so delicious....The seller ask how many bx...My hb say 2/3bx...I faster stop him...I jus wan 1bx n negiotate wif the seller...he sell me @ $38....sweat...my heart so pain...

But hor....at night, my hb n I ate the durians, from our fridge...no regret.. sooooooo nice, delicious .....OMG....love it. Seed so small...durian sweet sweet....n taste so thick....

I shall wait for another mth n go 717 again. Mountain cat, wait for me.....keke

↡ Advertisement