Any Reliable Workshop for Civic EG ESI?

Amgm125

Hi all, I just got my first set of 4 wheels, a Civic ESi and i am looking for a reliable workshops to service my car.Preferably in the east area As i am riding a bike all the time, i may know most of the bike repair shops but i am a noob when it comes to places to service my car. [:/]

I've seen some workshops with tuned cars near paya ubi area, and some near eunos industrial park. And I've also seen some at AMK autopoint. Just want to do some research before going down to any, so i can reduce the risk of a noob like me kena chop.

So any suggestions from the mcf bros here? THks

↡ Advertisement

Hi frenz, my family all went to tis particular workshop in autopoint at 5 flr..for your reference..happy with it n reasonable price. [drivingcar]

(edited)

When me and my friends were driving EG ESI, we go to

Hup Tee Motor Workshop

Boss: Thomas

5034 Ang Mo Kio Ind Pk 2 #01-323 Singapore 569537

tel: 64832591

Very good mechanic, after repairs always no problem, very reliable.

But don't go there for servicing because they charge quite ex for servicing, always using good original (means ex) parts. Repairs cost is reasonable.

Edited by Sgnick

Erm ok, I think most shops in s'pore should be able to service Esi ba, because it's so common. I think spare parts are also easy to find. But still I've to scout around to widen my car workshop location knowledge first. [sweatdrop]

Autodynamic are more for those modify car unless U have $$ to burn or want to improve on your car performance I would recommend you to visit other shops. FYI, I'm not discouraging you from visiting them its just that you get similar service with other shop at a lower charges.

Problematic because old, not because it's a lousy car. Lots of wear and tear parts to change when I was driving one for 5 years, but the engine was never a problem for my ex-car.

So far everything is working fine for my car, just that i need to do a basic service and replace some worn rubber joints around the front suspension.

Also, My car is due for inspection soon, Since it's my first car i have no idea which workshop does it for me. As in its current state, i doubt it can pass.

A friend told me about Revo Performance at Eunos Ave 4 (the ind park behind Singpost). She mentioned that they do servicing for mostly Honda and performance cars though which Hondas exactly I'm not too sure.

Neutral Newbie

hi bro,

Riverview is a workshop in AMK autopoint.

Kenny Alignment used to be under them until Kenny decided to setup his own alignment workshop. It is ain't the Riverview hotel in havelock road :)

Neutral Newbie

haha really?

I din click the link, anyway i used to drive ESI too.

Mine was service by Gary engineering, now in paya ubi, not the cheapest but he knows abt honda engine.

↡ Advertisement