5K Servicing

Ommph

wah ... serious ah ... you really drag until 15k for ur 1st service ah ....shocked.gif

when I drain out the oil at 5k, already black like anything liao.....

↡ Advertisement

Dun forget VAG vehicles are workhorses.

I always feel that cars in sillypore are overly pampered.

You know how it is like in P Moresby.

With the kind of roads they have, it is heavenly to drive

on our roads. At the prices of spares, almost nobody

maintain their car even remotely like Sillyporeans.

Perhaps that explains the demand for used Singapore cars.

for new car better dun drag the 1st 3 servicing. new engine which are not run in yet will produce more fine metal debris.. that's why servicing interval is at 1k, 5k etc.. after yr 10000km.. u wanna drag the servicing interval, then fell free to do it as long as oil hasnt deteriote n u just change filter at 5k or 7k period.

apparently for VAG, the engine is already factory run-in (that's the theory anyway). So can go all the way until the 1st service interval - 15k.

But in our weather ..... sweatdrop.gif mai kiam lah .... get c*rlube & change regularly lor if oil is expensive .... sly.gif

Hi to all bro n sis,

My dad had sent my car for 5K servicing liao....so far so good....but i got no time to go for oil change due to other personal commitments. EM had repaired my broken back seat. My front passenger window was cranky while winding up due to problems when i changed my front speaker..n at no charge...i was kinda surprised at dat since AD is known to be vampires.

But..i have a query abt the "ashtray". Just want to check if ur "ashtray" in the car can be detachable?

Thanks in advance.