Season Parking at Singapore conference hall

Nkotb

hi peps,

anyone know the rate for Singapore conference Hall?

will the URA carpark near prince edward be cheaper? [;)]

↡ Advertisement

Season parking at Conference Hall is $184 per month.

Carpark operated by URA at Prince Edward is $180 per month.

But waiting list is damn long for this Prince Edward carpark. Not sure about the Conference Hall carpark waiting list though

thanks... do u know about the HDB carpark there?

heard its near Amara hotel or something?

Yea, you are right. Its near the Amara hotel there.

Where is your office located at?

You should consider somewhere where you don't have to walk too far after you parked your car lest in rain.

Shenton house is $270 per month and its payable 3 months ahead.

Oic. Haha.. I work there too and i park my car at prince edward. My colleagues park at shenton house and at conference hall. The season parking at dbs T2 is $220 per month. But waiting list is long as well.

I think I just attempted to revive this thread.

But any cheap parking near One Raffles Quay? Gonna start work next month -.-

I think I just attempted to revive this thread.

But any cheap parking near One Raffles Quay? Gonna start work next month -.-

Wow, you managed to dig up this 11-year old thread.

And I am still replying to this thread.. haha

I think ORQ has available season parking at $481.50 per month. 

• Praise 1

Wow, you managed to dig up this 11-year old thread.

And I am still replying to this thread.. haha

I think ORQ has available season parking at $481.50 per month. 

That is funny.

Yes, the season parking is sooooooooo much. Was thinking any other better priced ( i know there aint any cheap ones there) that I can park and walk a short distance to.

That is funny.

Yes, the season parking is sooooooooo much. Was thinking any other better priced ( i know there aint any cheap ones there) that I can park and walk a short distance to.

I have a colleague who used to park at Marina Square (think the season parking is $225 or $235?) and then takes a train at Promenade to Downtown (he works at MBFC). 

I have a colleague who used to park at Marina Square (think the season parking is $225 or $235?) and then takes a train at Promenade to Downtown (he works at MBFC). 

sounds like a good plan. I was considering Hong Lim Complex... but the distance can be a crap if it rains heavily.

sounds like a good plan. I was considering Hong Lim Complex... but the distance can be a crap if it rains heavily.

Don't think the Hong Lim Complex carpark is opened to non-tenants / non-residents anymore.

Anyway, the search to find cheap & convenient parking in CBD is not easy. I used to park at the Sail when it was $400. Then they increase to $450, and finally $481.50. Thankfully I changed job to Raffles Place area. Parking over here is slightly cheaper than Marina Bay area. 

Don't think the Hong Lim Complex carpark is opened to non-tenants / non-residents anymore.

Anyway, the search to find cheap & convenient parking in CBD is not easy. I used to park at the Sail when it was $400. Then they increase to $450, and finally $481.50. Thankfully I changed job to Raffles Place area. Parking over here is slightly cheaper than Marina Bay area. 

Raffles place got good parking mehs?

Supersonic

Thought raffles place area season parking all very expensive also? So they dont open their season parking to non-tenants and non-residents in hong lim now?! I guess the season in this place should be super popular.

Thought raffles place area season parking all very expensive also? So they dont open their season parking to non-tenants and non-residents in hong lim now?! I guess the season in this place should be super popular.

I'm paying $450 non-tenant rate at Republic Plaza. Heard tenants pay $360 or $380.

So from what I was paying $481.50 at the Sail, its a $31.50 savings monthly. Haha

Hong Lim Complex carpark used to be cheapest in the area. $160 for their season parking, but this rate was like 10 years ago. I'm not sure now.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement