Where to buy alcohol breath analyser?

Calvin53

Does consume one or maybe two glass of champagne be equivalant to one glass of beer? I think it would be a good idea to have those alcohol breath analyser on your car to test, but another thing is how acurate it came be compare to those use by police.

Neutral Newbie

shld buy one and put it in my car cause i work in night life more or less have to entertaint customers. 1 or 2 small cups. just got a rd block ytd and i pass the test. really a unforgetful exprience. some customer can be very unreasonable "Sorry, i can't drink, i'm driving." "I DRIVE AEROPLANE! DRINK!" just a sip to entertaint as not to offen them

Neutral Newbie

I have got one of these analyser but it is not accruate as I drank 4-5 mugs of beer and tested the analyser and PASSED!!

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

think now the tp have the new device, when waiting for result, i heart was pumping, then it came out pass. he asked me wat i drank, and how long was it. i just drank half glass of wine. Anyway how to differenciate between tp routine check and tp + rov check?

Edited by Calvin53

Not much different other then whether its a road block or they just request you to move your vehicle to the side to do checking. If not mistaken the vehicle of the TP & ROV is different, TP tend to wear white while ROV wear those naval blue uniform similar to those normal policeman.

(edited)

[laugh]

I have got one of these analyser but it is not accruate as I drank 4-5 mugs of beer and tested the analyser and PASSED!!

Are u sure u'r sober when u saw the reading?? [:p]

Maybe the alcohol is still in your stomach, haven't reach your blood stream yet? [laugh]

Edited by Watwheels

(edited)

Best analyzer is your wife. Initiate romantic overtures to her in the car. If she is offended by the alcohol breath, don't drive. Give her to keys. If she is not and responds by encouraging you to have a romp in the car in the car park, you will be in no condition to drive the car afterwards, she will drive you home. laugh.gif

In either case, you are saved.

Edited by Genie47