Metro closing down sales

Ms_tan

I doubt this sale is genuine.

I went to the Metro Tampines closing down sale last month, and after all the squeeze and queue, realised a wk later that OG is selling these items at the same price.

=======================

Most of the items on "SALE" in Sg is bull5hit. Some sales have been going on for years non-stop. [laugh]

Sometimes the "sale" items r even more expensive then what other places sell for at their normal price. [sly]

↡ Advertisement

icic..quite a good deal i muz say...

for me..think my TCL the sound effect is better then the living room panasonic..

panasonic screen is better ..but sounds wise...its like having 'hotdogs' in ur mouth lipsrsealed.gif

and me dun get it..why pple prefer 2nd hand sony sets compared to china brands tv such as TCL or RCA ?

for me..its why settle for old..when u can get it new tongue.gif

I have seen them at Takashimaya basement

===========================================

Really!! You got try or not? Does it taste as good? I must go check it out. kekekekeke.....

Didn't try ... nowadays more interested in the Tori-Q [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

Are they having closing down sales at sengkang over this weekends ar?

already ongoing for at least a week

Supersonic

already ongoing for at least a week

Didn't know that?! Don't know still have things to buy if i go this weekends?! Lol.

Turbocharged

other info in the report that is interesting to note -

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/singapore/metro-to-close-sengkang/1926398.html

Following the closure of the Sengkang outlet, Metro will be left with four stores in Singapore: Centrepoint, Paragon, City Square and Woodlands.

Metro, whose main business is property development, had described the Singapore retail scene as challenging during its results briefing last month.

The latest announcement hints at Compass Point closing its doors for renovations by the end of the year.

At least three tenants that Channel NewsAsia spoke to said they would be shutting their stores as early as August, when the lease expires.

Turbocharged

Are they closing all outlets?

only Sengkang, lease is over. Many shops in Compasspoint having moving out sales. I believe Compasspoint might be going for major reno.

Supersonic

Metro's main business is in property development??........ [dizzy]

How come dun hv buy 1 shirt get 1 condo sale? [:p]

• Praise 1

Really is not easy in singapore, rental , labour, market.

Marina square , suntec also Reno

But regards to this topic, the discount at metro doesn't seems fantastic

other info in the report that is interesting to note -

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/singapore/metro-to-close-sengkang/1926398.html

Following the closure of the Sengkang outlet, Metro will be left with four stores in Singapore: Centrepoint, Paragon, City Square and Woodlands.

Metro, whose main business is property development, had described the Singapore retail scene as challenging during its results briefing last month.

The latest announcement hints at Compass Point closing its doors for renovations by the end of the year.

At least three tenants that Channel NewsAsia spoke to said they would be shutting their stores as early as August, when the lease expires.

It's about time anyway. Hope they remodel the carpark so that vehicles do not need to go pass the whole lots just to exit.

↡ Advertisement