What is wrong in this pic?

Furrynadz

hmm... from the pic, it was after rain/raining?? i usually turn on the fog lights (front and rear) during rain. Should be nothing wrong i guess??? cos fog light is use during poor visibility situation and raining is the best time to use it, another possibility is for the rest of the drivers to take note of the new driver on the road i guess?....

quite normal, i think if you send LTA, they might ask how you take the photo from the driver side. [:|]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

This is a 'small' road. I suppose speed limit is 60-70km/hr?

L-plate can go at 60km/hr legally!

So what is wrong with staying in the middle lane.

UNLESS...this L-plate is going at 30km/hr in the middle lane, which MAY be consider as road hog. Butt then hor....the road is quite empty, you can easily overtake from the right side.

Fog lamp on always....yes I guess its an offence.

Which qualified person told you that?

L plate is to move to the left lane of the road at all times. They have no business in any other lanes except doing right turns, U turns or overtaking.

At least this is being taught to me at Ubi by numerous instructors and also the trainers at VicRoads driving center.

is it? i am not so sure if that is the case wor~ but if based on your theory, then lorries only need to keep left on roads which have speed limit more than 70km/h?

however, when i was a learner, i was told by my instructor to keep left all the time, though am going around 60km/h.. and because still a learner, we are not that experienced in handling certain unexpected situations which may arise. thus, leave the middle lane to the other drivers.. while we take the left and continue on our learning journey.. laugh.gif

ya... overlook on the fog lamps..

smile.gif

Neutral Newbie

Legally L-Plate can travel at 60km/hr in 'small' road on any lane(provided do not become roag hog lah).

Its ONLY advisable to keep to the left lane since L-plater are 'not-experienced' yet.

Maybe your UBI teacher see you kayu-kayu type...so better to teach you to stay on the left side for everyone's safety at that learning stage.

Kindly provide informational link for your first statement.

As for your second comment, its up to everyone to speculate. Though I suspect that you have an ego problem even before you start learning how to drive.

Neutral Newbie

Your right lane seems pretty clear, why not just overtake from his ride?

I don't know, but you seems troubled with that car. I mean you can just drive of ignoring him/her.

Neutral Newbie

Mayb the left lane always got lobang (eg. taxi stopping, bicycle goin in wrong direction...) tat's why instructor asked learner to keep centre lane. [:p]

Anyway, it's hard to verify tat the L plate is on the centre lane all the way juz from 1 pic. He can argue tat he got keep left after passing the Savvy... which happens to travel even slower than the L plate! [;)]

Maybe this car originally doesn't come with front foggies and there are no provision in the wire harness. Thus when installing aftermarket ones, the foggies are hardwired to the normal headlights.... all turned on together!

Edited by Kklee

Neutral Newbie

I am telling everyone I like seanboi...I would like to go out with you some day. Free to have a dance with me at MOS tonight?

Why I like you? Simply because you always like to poke my ass in this forum.

Prove to me which line am I even implying that I like to speed and I encourage them to speed and RACE from one light to another? HUR HUR HUR HUR?

I LOVE SEAN BOI [angel][thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement