Why employers perfer males when it comes to professional jobs...

Gearoil

Why employers perfer males when it comes to professional jobs...  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• They leave with the slightest whim if they can afford to becos they seem to think their hubby can provide.
    • Besides being besiged with more 'medical problems' they bring their domestic problems to work too!
    • Some might even want to reserve their post while they go on 'long leave' for whatever reasons.
    • Work performance aside, they seem to be less loyal to their employers in the long term.
    • They seem not to be able to take the harsdness in the work culture that is prevalent in certain industries.
    • Their ability to command respect in the execution of certain task still leaves much to be desired.
    • They seem to think little about how much an employer has invested in them before quitting.
    • Whenever they can't cope with their job scope they'll eithier opt to quit or want a transfer.
    • Others, please specify.

Let's not bluff ourselves. Men only do NS because they have no choice. Make NS optional and let's see how many will enlist. For the country indeed.

Yes if given a choice most will not do it but since there isn't any choice, we are force to 'serve our country'

but for ladies, eh.... i dun think they r forced to be preggie rite? yes country ask us produce more but country never say MUST produce leh.

That is why, the country pay you to have children, to entice you. but more NS they severly underpay the men becuz die die also must serve.

I dun think i am wrong if i say, for every soldier, there is a pregnant lady. Rem, i say pregnant but i never say the baby will be given birth to [;)]

Goodness me. And i thot the life of a spore man cant get any worst. Now comes a joker to put us down even further. [:/][:/][:/]

beri chiam......[sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Edited by Hiphiphoray
↡ Advertisement

I disagree bro. Some ICT takes 3 weeks. And if the position is critical to an organisation, it can potentially spell trouble.

If your position is that critical to the company, you should be earning enough not to be called up liaoz.. laugh.gif

↡ Advertisement