Curtain and blinds

Nkps

Supercharged

i got day, blackout plus those thick velvet double-layered from this shop...rather reasonable...http://www.mikicurtains.com/

↡ Advertisement

Teck Whye Curtains Service 

Custom Made Curtains, located at Blk 348 Jurong East Ave 1 #01-1257 Singapore 600348, contact 65636832.

IIRC, four room flat about $800 but of course depend on the material you choose. You can try and get a quote and then compare with the other contractors.

• Praise 1

Anyone done curtains from this shop?

Or any recommended one you have bought from recently?

Freelancer. Vincent

Comes to your house to measure and show you the samples.

Husband and wife team. 

MGL is also another recommended shop i guess from my research earlier. My friend did his there.

• Praise 1

Freelancer. Vincent

Comes to your house to measure and show you the samples.

Husband and wife team. 

MGL is also another recommended shop i guess from my research earlier. My friend did his there.

Thanks Lala81.

Window coverings or window blinds play a significant role in regulating the home’s temperature. The blinds play a significant role in keeping out the cold air trying to gush in through the windows and doors. Choosing the apt window covering your doors and windows can lead to great comfort and big savings in the monthly energy consumption bills. The window blinds can be considered a good investment rather than an unwanted expenditure. 

The team of experts at Eclipse Global would suggest the following blind as a part of your window covering to help you insulate during the winter months.blinds

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys! Who have used Korean blinds, care to share your experience? I'm thinking of getting one for my home office

↡ Advertisement