Curtain and blinds

Nkps

i do agree with you on the material, workmanship and selection... but for the kind of price.... my saving can provide me with many many HC trip [laugh][sly][sly][laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

try E-curtains trading

4014 AMK Industrial Park 1

#01-474.

Supposely to be factory priced and not 2nd or 3tier which you see from those with shop front.

Me yet to really go and see them but was told their price is ok. Since you already start comparing, then help me check them out.

Cheers

but so much difference meh?even 1mx2m roller blind also cost less than $100 nia..$400 for a roman blind..nvm tomolo i helped u check..

check already, I also want to know..

already serve TOP liao and made to pay for 6months maintenance.. [sweatdrop] guess I will getting quotation soon. [sly]

if u goto Joochiat road.. near the road junction is a kopishop, just a few shops away (next to roast duck shop) is a curtain shop. abv tat shop got 1 call GM2000 also doing blinds.

textile center leber 2 and across the road... HDB built simi simi center (near ICA) also got curtain makers. fortune center leber 2 also got 1.

actually there are many curtain shops around, many of them are selling quite high price, i was thinking to get so call 'direct factory' price... no point let the middle man make so much.... unless the 'direct factory' price also same asthose shop then i will let the shop make some $$$...

TOP [sly] wanna sell? now lots of buyer in the market looking for TOP houses... shortage leh.... which part of SG?

the memberSHEEP selling around 40-50K izzit?

for that amount of $$$ spend, i think it will appreciates in time to come, afterall, there ain't any of those club around in SG right?

well the one at fortune.. the woman is doing the sewing herself. the one at joochiat has all the exp fabric. but like i say, install the track & curtain urself can save u a bundle.

sure there will be a boost when IR ready... i think this is the one i will put my $$$ in if i have any [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement