The New Subaru WRX (S-GT) is HERE!! Photos...

Nikolaiski

Neutral Newbie

So sad isn't it! Really really sad... I think the Scooby Legacy will stop from here.. sigh.. [shakehead]

Edited by Bennking

Neutral Newbie
Dun say ugly. The pig nose still better. [:)] Fierce look.

I agree wif U that the current model looks a world betta. The designers have have drank too much sake when they wre at it

think ppl is going to rush down to get the current rex, and the current rex owner will laugh all the all until the new rex phase out man [sweatdrop]

think evo X is going to outsell the new STi by a big margin this time [gossip]

I'm impressed by those people.. they will always try to design something that look more and more ugly, so that people who hate the previous gen will suddenly love it coz the incoming just CMI [laugh]

From Bugeye > pig Snort > to camry-look-alike-front, boring interior, Rio-alike-rear..

I guess you will be missing it forever.. [:/]

Neutral Newbie

The hole for the front air intake is too big.....our local pigeons might find a good roost in it. However, this can be saved if they have some sort of fins array covering the hole so as to give it an aeronautical look. The front grill should be changed from grid to horizontal panes, something like the Mazda 6 or 3. Hide the exhaust like what the MarkX has done. Then overall should look good [thumbsup]