The New Subaru WRX (S-GT) is HERE!! Photos...

Nikolaiski

er.. we shall wait and see. cannot imagine myself to like this one. if the next generation is even uglier than this then i think something must be really wrong in subaru liao [sweatdrop]

I think Subaru just wanted to move out from the boyracer segment which "cheapens" their image and drive up insurance for their more "mature" buyers.

For those with deeper pockets, an STI with the WRC bodykit conversion is actually not too bad (minus the front grill)

The interior is really dated, in fact it looks like the previous, previous, previous, ... model. It's like no change lor. [:p]

If not for the emission standards I think the same same engine will be carried over again & again.

It's a niche brand. The company in Japan is small compared with so many giants. So they have to come out with an exterior to stand out. [:p]

hmmm don't think so, it's just a change in design. this type of car will always be associated with boy racer because that's how they sell this car. something more mature will be the LGT IMO [thumbsup]

didn't like the WRC one also.... just can't accept the base shape [sweatdrop]

It is what that is underneath that counts.

Ever seen a buyeye conversion to the current pig snout? (Headlamp and all)

Maybe the bodykit shops can start stocking the WRC conversion bodykit. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

bugeye converts to pig snout? never seen before [sweatdrop]

but i think one must drive car with pride, never feel shy of how ur car looks if u have gotten it in the 1st place [thumbsup]

think all the new rex owner must perform heavy-duty commercial surgery on their new rides like crazy [laugh]

No need to be shy lah ... want to laugh at new S-GT, try to catch up first.

Still sub 6 sec, not many cars here can do that.

Down the straight, or round the corner, most can only smell the smoke.

Video

Edited by EventH

Neutral Newbie

I quite like the car; probably the rear is similar to my favourite Lexus RX300 (aka Toyota Harrier). [laugh]

When the interior of Honda Type R was compared against the interior of this Subaru WRX (S-GT), it ONLY concluded the latter was still of a lower league. For this comparison, Honda [thumbsup].

Edited by A-Klasse5

ya that's what i am trying to say, no need to convert bugeye to the pig snout, they are equally good [thumbsup]

but whether it's sub 6 sec or even sub 3 sec, i wouldn't spend money on something like that. top up also i'll get the current one, or best, the one before the pig nose, if i can afford one of coz [sweatdrop]

not really into this kind of car. i like pretty car, cannot run nvm i am slow anyway [sweatdrop]

i like cars which handles good but yet comfortable enough for daily use [nod]